Implement Zorou and Zoroark

Bestfriends

Question

a5194f9b603315207e3e7b183882a7d7.jpg

Good morning fellow players, today is a combo of my suggestion and story time. Once upon a time, there was a teenager who walked into the halls of the Nintendo World store. At the time, Zorou was an event pokemon and I wanted him, so I was roaming around the store. I bumped into a player who is kind a showoff guy. He showed me all the Zorou in his boxes, and I asked for one. He gave me one and I was one of the most excited people in the store. Now I have it and I looked up a YouTube video years later and the guy said that they are really rare on the Black/White games. Now, my Zorou evolved into a Zoroark, so I am happy! I want people on PokeMMO to have this pokemon too on the PokeMMO server that is.

17 answers to this question

Just now, aftershocker said:

Are you talking about making it so you can get more than 1 ingame?

I saw plenty of zoroarks in PTS

That is exactly what I mean, and I would like it on the live server.

That's probably due to the PokeDex code which grants you access to all the pokemon except for legendaries.

Just now, Diano said:

A wild Zoroark with the system of Mewtwo & Rayquaza.

But, Zoroark is not a legendary...

15 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

But, Zoroark is not a legendary...

I know but Zoroark was available only in an official pokemon event.

Leave it in the wild could be weird, I think. (my opinion)

nvm, i'm lost with 5th gen

Edited by Diano
13 minutes ago, Diano said:

I know but Zoroark was available only in an official pokemon event.

Leave it in the wild could be weird, I think. (my opinion)

nvm, i'm lost with 5th gen

Why not implement Zorou in the Sinnoh safari? Johto starters are implemented in the Hoenn safari, so doing this for Sinnoh is not out of the realm of possibility.

41 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

They will be implemented and made renewable through some means, of which we have not yet decided.

Likely somewhere in the wild that makes sense for them, like Eevee.

Thank you so much for giving people the enjoyment of having one. I was very excited when I got one from Nintendo World.

10 hours ago, Darkshade said:

They will be implemented and made renewable through some means, of which we have not yet decided.

Likely somewhere in the wild that makes sense for them, like Eevee.

Sorry for the delayed response, I was tracing where my zoroark was and I found it (and with the OT of that guy from Nintendo World)....

Spoiler

b870a35fa51d624a43b9829892d78262.pnga27d54005c4e917241fcd1fcb43a7c68.png

This is a legitimate Zoroark. The only way you can get one now is through hacking your Black/White game.

I wish the Nintendo Wifi system was still up so I can breed baby Zorou for people.

---------------------------------------------------

Your looking at the reason why I made the suggestion in the first place. Zoroark is a cool pokemon and I feel that people should be able to get it. I appreciate @Darkshade's response to my suggestion!

8 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

The only way you can get one now is through hacking your Black/White game.

This is actually false - you are given N's Zorua in Black/White 2. Because of this, it's still possible to obtain a legitimate Zorua in Black/White through trading. In generation 6, it can also be caught in the wild.

3 hours ago, RacheLucario said:

This is actually false - you are given N's Zorua in Black/White 2. Because of this, it's still possible to obtain a legitimate Zorua in Black/White through trading. In generation 6, it can also be caught in the wild.

I am glad you said that. Its still nice to have a Zorou dedicated to an event. Without the aid of Black2/White2, you won't get it legitimately.

Spoiler

Blame him.... 14:23 - 16:16

Spoiler

On 4/4/2017 at 11:21 AM, Bestfriends said:

a5194f9b603315207e3e7b183882a7d7.jpg

Good morning fellow players, today is a combo of my suggestion and story time. Once upon a time, there was a teenager who walked into the halls of the Nintendo World store. At the time, Zorou was an event pokemon and I wanted him, so I was roaming around the store. I bumped into a player who is kind a showoff guy. He showed me all the Zorou in his boxes, and I asked for one. He gave me one and I was one of the most excited people in the store. Now I have it and I looked up a YouTube video years later and the guy said that they are really rare on the Black/White games. Now, my Zorou evolved into a Zoroark, so I am happy! I want people on PokeMMO to have this pokemon too on the PokeMMO server that is.

I would like to thank the development team for implementing this pokemon in the Lostlorn Forest. This Zorua was the first one I caught and it was in my Update Coverage for Feburary 7th 2019 video (time stamps = 3:37 - 5:01).

1fc0be212d414f6478fd720bc2e31e61.png