Why haven't they added a deleting character option?

Kidcreeper12

1 minute ago, Summrs said:

I think adding this feature would do more harm than good. The risk of someone getting their account accidentally deleted is just not worth it. 

I think your probably right on that but i guess they could add like a warning like you press it and it tells you "Warning are you sure you want to delete this file?" idk maybe something to let you know of what your doing 

Why not add a feature to this to fix the problem of people deleting your account. Make it so that when you delete an account there is a wait period of a week, and then a final confirmation of deletion? I seen other games have that option and its pretty safe.

You can create an account with the same email as many times as you want, I don't know why you would want to delete accounts.

There is also no need for account verification unless you forget your password or username.

Edited by Minsu
3 hours ago, Reagion said:

Why not add a feature to this to fix the problem of people deleting your account. Make it so that when you delete an account there is a wait period of a week, and then a final confirmation of deletion? I seen other games have that option and its pretty safe.

Getting hacked and account deleted in the end would be pretty bad.

• Rulana locked this topic