Questions about PTS

Ryu

2 minutes ago, Gilan said:

@Darkshade

cc3.0?

The Character sprites are not going to be recieving any further changes.

The current style they use is a fairly good middle ground and look 'similar enough' to those of the characters found in Unova and fairly well compliment those of previous DS Generations; this is one of the primary reasons I had chosen this style in particular.

I am currently working on introducing more vanities into the throw sprites, which is currently in beta.

2 minutes ago, Noad said:

@Darkshade What colour socks are you wearing?

I am actually currently not wearing any socks - so flesh coloured.

On 02/04/2017 at 4:35 AM, TokyoGhoul said:

@Darkshade since its been a few years since the last name reset could there be another for the following update?

I'm not sure, it's a possibility but would require discussion first.

Will you guys give us gen4 pokemons like abomasnow which is only available  through dream world and trading?

I've been waiting the entire time just to get my favorite pokemon :3 maybe doing something like altering cave or johto starters in safari?.

3 hours ago, Cosmicplasma said:

Will you guys give us gen4 pokemons like abomasnow which is only available  through dream world and trading?

I've been waiting the entire time just to get my favorite pokemon :3 maybe doing something like altering cave or johto starters in safari?.

Darkshade its true i would love to see Lucario in the game or Gliscore or Electavire Also if you guys do end up adding sinnoh what is gonna be the main legend cause in sinnoh theres a lot of Legends if you do make Darkrai an event plz I would love to have one :3

4 hours ago, Cosmicplasma said:

30 minutes ago, Kidcreeper12 said:

Darkshade its true i would love to see Lucario in the game or Gliscore or Electavire Also if you guys do end up adding sinnoh what is gonna be the main legend cause in sinnoh theres a lot of Legends if you do make Darkrai an event plz I would love to have one :3

From what I know, it seems that they are still figuring out how gen 4 pokemon are to be introduced; whether they be mixed into wild locations, safariis, altering cave, etc.

1 minute ago, Gilan said:

From what I know, it seems that they are still figuring out how gen 4 pokemon are to be introduced; whether they be mixed into wild locations, safariis, altering cave, etc.

Or not at all.

That's also an option.

1 hour ago, Darkshade said:

As it happens - that particular species is actually obtainable in Unova anyway.

oh, didn't know that. Well then. I'm good. I couldn't care less about other gen 4 pokes.