Hey, im new.

Title says it all in my opinion just wanted to make my presents known. my goals in the game after story is to get into comp and a competitive team and eventually showcase my skill in PSL. idk how much ill be on this mainly because school, and i haven't even made my character yet might wait til the update or sometime this week haven't made up my mind yet. 

10 hours ago, TokyoGhoul said:

Title says it all in my opinion just wanted to make my presents known. my goals in the game after story is to get into comp and a competitive team and eventually showcase my skill in PSL. idk how much ill be on this mainly because school, and i haven't even made my character yet might wait til the update or sometime this week haven't made up my mind yet. 

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Roy Rogers Inc looks forward to covering the Unova update when it arrives, so without further ado, lets advertise what Roy Rogers Inc has to offer:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, Tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story and locating hidden items (Delayed due to update arriving soon)!

56 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Hi New, I'm Bear.

Simple translation, he is hungry and wants to eat you! Run while you can!