Discussing the upcoming meta.

On 2-4-2017 at 7:44 PM, suigin said:

Personally I'm more worried about Belly Drum Azumarill, Chomp will definitely be banned though.

Rain teams are used as fuck, and band azu is more dangerous than bdrum azu

17 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

good thing Reuniclus never runs mono psychic

most used set if I recall is psy/focus blast/recover/cm

Pls merge, but

LO trick room reuni is also good on a larger scale

39 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Pelipper did have drizzle in the PTS so that might be a cool rain setter.

Completely forgot we'd be getting drizzle on pelipper unlike the actual gen 5 meta, that's a pretty cool wrinkle. Many would argue pelly outclasses toed as a setter anyways 

Just now, Gunthug said:

Completely forgot we'd be getting drizzle on pelipper unlike the actual gen 5 meta, that's a pretty cool wrinkle. Many would argue pelly outclasses toed as a setter anyways 

I made a team with pelipper and specs rotom-w and lo kingdra. It felt pretty damn strong.

On 6/4/2017 at 10:59 AM, Spaintakula said:

Rain teams are used as fuck, and band azu is more dangerous than bdrum azu

Pls merge, but

LO trick room reuni is also good on a larger scale

Both Azus are aids

Also I just realized the only OU viable Pokemon with actual access to Stealth Rock are Mamoswine, Ferrothorn and Forretress since the others get it through tutor

Edited by suigin
On 6/4/2017 at 10:21 AM, TheChampionMike said:

Pelipper did have drizzle in the PTS so that might be a cool rain setter.

OMFG that means torkoal with drought will be a thing in MMO

Edited by Kornelio
22 minutes ago, Kornelio said:

OMFG that means torkoal with drought will be a thing in MMO

Torkoal had drought on the PTS aswell so yeah most likely. But everything on the PTS isn't confirmed content and might still be changed so don't get too excited. Although it's pretty hype :D

On 4/6/2017 at 6:23 PM, suigin said:

Both Azus are aids

Also I just realized the only OU viable Pokemon with actual access to Stealth Rock are Mamoswine, Ferrothorn and Forretress since the others get it through tutor

Well ofc they're aids, it's azu

Just that bdrum requires more setup and it's more of a high risk high reward kind of set, while rain band is just straight out power seeing it has access to a stab priority

But yeah, idk if there's confirmation on the weather mechanics, if it remains 5 turns, then yeah, drum might be more dangerous

55 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Torkoal had drought on the PTS aswell so yeah most likely. But everything on the PTS isn't confirmed content and might still be changed so don't get too excited. Although it's pretty hype :D

that also means that gengar may quit levitate if the meta require it to be healthy? (assuming it happens, i know it won't).

3 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Well ofc they're aids, it's azu

Just that bdrum requires more setup and it's more of a high risk high reward kind of set, while rain band is just straight out power seeing it has access to a stab priority

But yeah, idk if there's confirmation on the weather mechanics, if it remains 5 turns, then yeah, drum might be more dangerous

actually sand stream remains for 5 turn, so i'm pretty sure drizzle and drought will be so.

2 minutes ago, Kornelio said:

that also means that gengar may quit levitate if the meta require it to be healthy? (assuming it happens, i know it won't).

There is a chance ofcourse, confirming nothing though as I have no idea myself :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.