Can't walk at all (OSX)

Perry

Launched using the .sh, I'm using OSX El Capitan 10.11.6 .

I've tried assigning different keys to try and walk and haven't been successful, also tried copy pasting my public server configs file to the PTS client, didn't work either. Can only teleport atm.

So I'm using same OS except I'm on El Capitan 10.11.5. And other than weird screen tearing effect i have during movement, everything looks fine. I can walk and so on. All I did was chmod +x on the PokeMMO.sh and run the sh file.

Edit: Screen tearing seem to be gone when I limited the fps to 50. Not sure if LibGDX related bug or our fault.

What java version are you on?

Type "java -version" in terminal.

20 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

@Pereiraa You need to assign a key to every control in the control section of the settings

I had the same issue

This fixed it, thanks.

20 minutes ago, Shu said:

So I'm using same OS except I'm on El Capitan 10.11.5. And other than weird screen tearing effect i have during movement, everything looks fine. I can walk and so on. All I did was chmod +x on the PokeMMO.sh and run the sh file.

Edit: Screen tearing seem to be gone when I limited the fps to 50. Not sure if LibGDX related bug or our fault.

What java version are you on?

Type "java -version" in terminal.

java version "1.8.0_121"

Got no screen tearing and my FPS cap is at 60.

EDIT: chmod + x? not sure what that is, I only have cmd, have to launch the PTS through terminal using 

cd /Users/perry/Downloads/PokeMMO-Client-PTS-8552 2

bash PokeMMO.sh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.