I Can Not Enter

MrSasax

Así me sucede que acabo de abrirlo me sale el error que no puedo entrar en esta actualización debido a que el servidor de seguridad, las opciones o el servidor está mal y, a veces me pasa en el cliente normal, pero reinicie el PC y quitar algo que ya lo hizo en este pude dar una solución? (Traductor: P)

Edited by MrSasax
Poorly explained

All forum posts, bug reports included, need an English translation.

So I happen to have just opened the client and I got an error saying that I cannot get into this update because the firewall, options or server is wrong, this sometimes happens to me in the normal client, but I have already restarted the PC, do you have a solution?

Al fin encontre una solución, no se porque pero creo que tiene que ver con la región o el país al que pertenecemos, de alguna forma la actualizacion esta restringida para esos lugares, lo solucione cambiando MI IP a una North American IP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I found a solution, I do not know why but I think it has to do with the region or the country to which we belong, somehow the update is restricted to those places, I solve it by changing MY IP to a North American IP.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.