1 hour ago, Insanemrk said:

So Gen4 and 5 will come? Later on in this thread some ppl say Gen4 will be missed and they continue with Gen5. Is that confirmed or can both new gens be implemented?

It looks like it will be the same case as it was with Gen3 and Gen2. We didn't get johto but we are still able to find pokemons from that generation.

13 minutes ago, Toupi said:

It looks like it will be the same case as it was with Gen3 and Gen2. We didn't get johto but we are still able to find pokemons from that generation.

I would love this! (I am new to the game and nearly through with the story)

On 4/1/2017 at 0:38 PM, Xatu said:

We dont need a "new” region for any of those things.  Just give us the mons and it will function 100% the same way.  Just a lot less wasted time and effort on something nobody will use except to run through the story as fast as humanly possible.

Why don't you just go play Pokemon Showdown if all you care about are the "mons"? I want content. I like experiencing story. Also I've never played black and white and I'm sure I'm not the only one. You're a real rain cloud you know....lol

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kyu said:

The main issue over the past month is getting the different map types to work. Gen 5 introduced a non-grid (I called this "3d maps" in the last PTS notes) style of map which took a while to figure out. See:

(Obviously this isn't complete due to a lack of camera angle support)

Beyond that, the next major issue is world scripting. We understand most of the NDS's scripting language, but there are a few event-specific triggers we don't understand yet. I think the next PTS would be around the time when we have the basic world scripting completed.

When you have complete Teselia. Will you do PTS from Sinnoh? You thought to add Sinnoh is from NDS but up to 4 Gen and Black and White is 5 Gen although you could pick only the mapped region I mean

11 hours ago, GBush said:

The real question is going to be is my tablet powerful enough to run this?

Lel

Not 100% sure on this but I do remember either kyu or Desu highlighting how important it is to maintain this games playability on older/less expensive computers, I think it was in response to someone on a general discussion thread. So those of us with cheap laptops/tablets should still be alright (I hope) 

14 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Not 100% sure on this but I do remember either kyu or Desu highlighting how important it is to maintain this games playability on older/less expensive computers, I think it was in response to someone on a general discussion thread. So those of us with cheap laptops/tablets should still be alright (I hope) 

Yeah, gunthug comes through. FTW.

• 2 weeks later...