7 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Well he let it go a little. last time it was "gtfo with new gens, i want to only gen1!"

Im right here, you know.  I had lots of reasoning behind my argument.  Mainly the fact that by updating the game to future gens it takes away from the originality that the game provided.  You know, gen 4 items in gen 3.  Gen 6 mechanics in gen 3, gen 6 stats in gen 3.  All of these things made this game unique something you couldnt play anywhere else and certainly not on pokemon showdown.  With it updated to gen 5 there will be 0 originality.  It will just be "gen 5".

35 minutes ago, Xatu said:

I know for certain gen 5 is the most hated gen of all so you can atleast sprinkle gen 4 mons in the routes.  Gen 1, 2, 3, 5 mons only sounds horrible.

All we want is new mons to make pvp less stale, the way they do it is completly irrelevant. As you stated, nobody cares about pve much, so we do need more mons to give our PVP scene a much needed rework. Also, why are you complaining before you've seen the end result, you don't even know if they are gonna add legends, gen 4 mons spread out in gen 5 areas etc. Usually people complain once you've seen the end result or give their opinion to try and improve said end result. 

All that you've been doing is screaming and punching for no reason other than you want to be different from everyone else. Someone says white you want black, if they want black you want white. Its annoying and quite frankly useless. 

Either way, id like to see for the next update an improvement in breeding mechanics, and what id like to see in those improvements is making it easier to get an end result. If we're getting gen 4 + 5 + legends from gen 1 to 5, with the current breeding mechanics it will take FOR EVER for a pvp scene to start being competitive. And if you add in the mix tutors,battle point moves, new items, ETC, it will take at least 6 months for a competitive pvp scene. And thats for the rich people, imagine the poor that have no money for such things. You have to keep in mind that yes this is a MMO, but theres a difference between MMO and having no life. In the current state, you need to no life this game to have a small chance at being good in it. And thats a downside for ALOT of people.

Ive said this many times before, and I hope this time you will listen. But I think, you should ask yourself the question when implementing new mechanics and new stuff, would you start playing this game? would you continue playing this game? After you start playing would you stay and try pvp? (this one is important since theres nothing else to do in pokemon other than pvp.) And if you answer no to the last one well theres somethings you need to change. 

Im asking you devs these questions, would you start playing your own game? would you stay active in the game after finishing the main stories and play pvp or will it be too much ''grind'' and quit. 

Id really like to be able to continue playing, but if the grind stays the same im pretty sure alot of your ''loyal'' playerbase will quit since theres too much to do and we will never see the light at the end of the tunnel. Pls think about us and not only how you would like to see your game being played. I get that you want to be like other MMOs but we are nothing like other mmos. Theres no other mmo where you have to do the sameeeeee damnnn thing 500 times. In other mmos once you've reached end game everything becomes easier since you have the best stuff, here once you've reached end game you have to do the same boring stuff over and over and over again. Catch pokemons, breed them to get competitive ivs and natures, move set them, Ev them, level them x500. 

I have plenty of ideas to help improve the current system of how things work, if you need my input on how id like to see the game in the future just let me know, id be happy to give it. 

Lion, a ''loyal'' player since 2013.

43 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Gen 1, 2, 3, 5 mons only sounds horrible.

1 minute ago, Xatu said:

All of these things made this game unique something you couldnt play anywhere else and certainly not on pokemon showdown.  With it updated to gen 5 there will be 0 originality.  It will just be "gen 5".

Last time you were spitting on new mons altogether, now you compain they go for gen5 and miss gen4 and you end that with another complain-post about lack of uniquness. Just make your mind.

1 hour ago, Toupi said:

Last time you were spitting on new mons altogether, now you compain they go for gen5 and miss gen4 and you end that with another complain-post about lack of uniquness. Just make your mind.

I have nothing wrong with new mons/gens.  As long as they are left to their respective gen for those who wish to play that gen.  Maybe instead of calling me out for "complaining" you could actually look at some of the many points i brought up.  So far you havent dont anything but complain that I have an opinion.

12 minutes ago, Xatu said:

So far you havent dont anything but complain that I have an opinion.

Thats how things work in here.

Btw, on topic, having new gen isnt necssarily bad/good. The way they will implement those is what will determine whether its good or bad.

The grind will be huge with new gens, so I propose staff to ease a bit breeding mechanics. I have one idea for it but I will wait a bit.

@Xatu Your opinion is complaining at everything. Your only points are about your feelings.

• YOU dont like that we have just ordinary 5gen/not implemented 4gen before doing 5th region(im not sure on which option do you settle)

and

• YOU dont like another region because it will water up community(but then you write that ppl will rush through it anyway and stick to social places, so again. Not sure which one is currently on your mind)

How should i respond to your feelings? Write my own? Good idea, I already did, with dozens of other ppl who were dumb enough to tangle up in "conversation" with you. You just present your feelings over and over and expect someone get tired and agree with you. Get over it. What do you expect will happen? Devs will abandon this?(hint: they wont)

We understand that you are not happy, you gave as enough lines of text on this forum about that. If you must write your opinions do it at least about something that can be changed. Like future breeding problems LionKing mentioned. This is topic we can discuss about, not our feelings torward new region which is long in development.

7 minutes ago, pachima said:

Thats how things work in here.

Btw, on topic, having new gen isnt necssarily bad/good. The way they will implement those is what will determine whether its good or bad.

The grind will be huge with new gens, so I propose staff to ease a bit breeding mechanics. I have one idea for it but I will wait a bit.

You do understand that if they change the breeding mechanics then comps would have no value and we would have nothing to trade right? I see no reason anyone cant just make 2x31 in stats that matter and 20+ in the other stats on basically any mon.

4 minutes ago, Toupi said:

@Xatu Your opinion is complaining at everything. Your only points are about your feelings.

• YOU dont like that we have just ordinary 5gen/not implemented 4gen before doing 5th region(im not sure on which option do you settle)

and

• YOU dont like another region because it will water up community(but then you write that ppl will rush through it anyway and stick to social places, so again. Not sure which one is currently on your mind)

How should i respond to your feelings? Write my own? Good idea, I already did, with dozens of other ppl who were dumb enough to tangle up in "conversation" with you. You just present your feelings over and over and expect someone get tired and agree with you. Get over it. What do you expect will happen? Devs will abandon this?(hint: they wont)

We understand that you are not happy, you gave as enough lines of text on this forum about that. If you must write your opinions do it at least about something that can be changed. Like future breeding problems LionKing mentioned. This is topic we can discuss about, not our feelings torward new region which is long in development.

>arguing with xatu

Even I gave it up a long long time ago, lol.

4 minutes ago, Xatu said:

You do understand that if they change the breeding mechanics then comps would have no value and we would have nothing to trade right? I see no reason anyone cant just make 2x31 in stats that matter and 20+ in the other stats on basically any mon.

nah, my idea involved time spent, money is exactly the same, so their value cant be dropped.

I thought about that also. Give some time, and I present it at suggestion box

idk if is my trash pc, the fps seens gud, but anyway:

Spoiler

[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.Client:? - Starting PokeMMO Client. Client revision: 8552
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.Client:? - https://pokemmo.eu
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.Client:? - Java Version: 1.8.0_91
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.Client:? - Java Home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_91
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.Client:? - LWJGL Natives location: C:\Users\Danilo\Desktop\PokeMMO-Client-PTS-8552\./lib/native/windows
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.Client:? - MemoryInfo: Heap Memory Usage: 6/494 MB
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.Client:? - MemoryInfo: NonHeap Memory Usage: 4/0 MB
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.null.K.oOOO:? - OS name Windows 7
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.null.K.oOOO:? - OS version 6.1
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.null.K.oOOO:? - OpenGL vendor Intel
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.null.K.oOOO:? - OpenGL renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.null.K.oOOO:? - OpenGL version 3.3.0 - Build 8.15.10.2778
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:08] com.pokeemu.client.null.K.oOOO:? - OpenGL extensions GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_ARB_multitexture GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_NV_blend_square GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_window_pos GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_WIN_swap_hint GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_ARB_multisample GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_NV_conditional_render GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_EXT_texture_snorm GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_INTEL_performance_queries GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_provoking_vertex 
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.return.A.C:? - Loading possible string container: strings_de.xml
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.return.A.C:? - Loading possible string container: strings_en.xml
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.return.A.C:? - Loading possible string container: strings_es.xml
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.return.A.C:? - Loading possible string container: strings_fr.xml
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.return.A.C:? - Loading possible string container: strings_it.xml
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.return.A.C:? - Loading possible string container: strings_ko.xml
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.return.A.B:? - Populating primary string container: en
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.null.K.B.oOOO:? - LWJGL version 2.9.3
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.null.K.B.oOOO:? - Shader ARB Support: true
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.client.null.K.B.oOOO:? - MSAA Max Samples Support: 8
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.A.void.B:? - Loaded GBA ROM BPEE v1.0
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.A.void.O0OO.E.o0OO:? - Loaded DS ROM POKEMON SS (IPGE)
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:09] com.pokeemu.A.void.O0OO.E.o0OO:? - Loaded DS ROM POKEMON B (IRBO)
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:10] com.pokeemu.A.void.B:? - Loaded GBA ROM BPRE v1.1
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:11] com.pokeemu.client.return.A.B:? - Populating primary string container: en
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:49:16] com.pokeemu.client.null.J.A:? - Loaded addons in 3813 milliseconds
[INFO 2017-04-01 19:53:37] com.pokeemu.client.D.OoOO.O0OO:? - Starting controller setup
[ERROR 2017-04-01 19:55:09] com.pokeemu.client.Client:? - Fatal render error.
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Error loading pixmap.
    at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.Gdx2DPixmap.<init>(Gdx2DPixmap.java:123)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.Pixmap.<init>(Pixmap.java:121)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PixmapPacker$Page.<init>(PixmapPacker.java:349)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PixmapPacker$GuillotineStrategy$GuillotinePage.<init>(PixmapPacker.java:497)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PixmapPacker$GuillotineStrategy.pack(PixmapPacker.java:423)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PixmapPacker.pack(PixmapPacker.java:158)
    at com.pokeemu.A.void.O0OO.ooOO.Object.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.E.ooOO.ooOO.Object(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.E.ooOO.ooOO.ô00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.void.A.o0oO.o00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.O0OO.D.K.Õ00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.O0OO.OoOO.T.paint(Unknown Source)
    at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.drawWidget(Widget.java:2571)
    at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.paintChildren(Widget.java:2122)
    at de.matthiasmann.twl.Widget.paint(Widget.java:2070)
    at de.matthiasmann.twl.GUI.draw(GUI.java:657)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.K.B.oOOO$1.update(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.K.B.oOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.K.oOOO.render(Unknown Source)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:225)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)
[ERROR 2017-04-01 19:55:10] com.pokeemu.A.return.D.A:? - Undisposed PixmapLeakDebugger!
java.lang.RuntimeException
    at com.pokeemu.A.return.D.A.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.A.void.O0OO.ooOO.Object.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.E.ooOO.ooOO.Object(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.E.ooOO.ooOO.ô00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.void.A.o0oO.o00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.O0OO.D.K.Õ00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.O0OO.OoOO.T.paint(Unknown Source)
    at de.matthiasmann.twl.GUI.draw(GUI.java:657)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.K.B.oOOO$1.update(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.K.B.oOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.pokeemu.client.null.K.oOOO.render(Unknown Source)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:225)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)

9 minutes ago, Toupi said:

and

Great job reiterating what I already said whilst still adding absolutely nothing to the points I made. Then you basically just talk shit.

Quality post/0

8 minutes ago, Gilan said:

>arguing with xatu

Even I gave it up a long long time ago, lol.

once again talking about me in second person like I won't read it. Really shows your true colors Gilan seeing as all you've ever done is flame me.

4 hours ago, Megumin said:

I was messing around in the battle frontier and found out this

It's from the battle pike's ranking. Is it from an older PTS or may be a hint that the remaining battle frontier structures are coming?

it was worked on a bit a long time ago before they started working on the new stuff(or maybe they had already started working on the new stuff i have no idea really).  It was nowhere near being complete though.

As far as I know. PokeMMO is original and this update isnt changing that. According to you what makes PokeMMO original is that it had some Gen 5/4 items LOL.

What makes PokeMMO unique is that you are playing a Pokemon game with people online. it is a MMO. If this were just any Gen 5 game there would be no people and youd be playing it on a Emulator or a DS.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

it was worked on a bit a long time ago before they started working on the new stuff(or maybe they had already started working on the new stuff i have no idea really).  It was nowhere near being complete though.

Ow I see. Thanks for letting me know

@Desu quick question that will likely annoy you since it's pretty far into the future. Will Hidden Abilities be implemented through consumables like the Ability Capsule or will we have to rebreed shit with stuff like wilds having HAs?

3 minutes ago, suigin said:

@Desu quick question that will likely annoy you since it's pretty far into the future. Will Hidden Abilities be implemented through consumables like the Ability Capsule or will we have to rebreed shit with stuff like wilds having HAs?

considering that we are getting b/w1 the hidden abilities were only obtainable through playing those mini games so i doubt the HAs will be implemented just yet