'ELLOOOOO MA'LOVELIES

Helloooo! LittlePea here! ... Well, I wanted to call myself GreenPea but it was already taken. Sad for me... forever...

AS YOU HAVE GUESSED, I just love peas. Doesn't matter how green or little they are, they're so sweet and tasty! ... urgh I shouldn't have talked about them, I'm starting to be hungry now.

Anyway! I just turned 16 on february. Feelin' old and all but I can't go back! :^( It's just like this game, it doesn't have a save button, everything is automatically saved and you can't change what already happened, especially when you throw a precious one of a kind item....

... Okay for real now. I'm bad at staying still in one subject D:< 

I'm currently a high school student and I don't have much time for playing, though I do it whenever I feel lonely. It cheers me up! no wait I always feel like having a blank mind when I do 

I've been playing PokéMMO for around a year now, took a break six months ago and just came back as LittlePea last Sunday. I'm also recording my adventure, if you'd like to see it it's just heeere~

Other than that, even when I knew this game for that long, I had never the courage of coming here, to the forum. 

Now everyone, have a GREAT DAY! I hope you don't find this so messy... :^)

18 minutes ago, LittlePea said:

Helloooo! LittlePea here! ... Well, I wanted to call myself GreenPea but it was already taken. Sad for me... forever...

AS YOU HAVE GUESSED, I just love peas. Doesn't matter how green or little they are, they're so sweet and tasty! ... urgh I shouldn't have talked about them, I'm starting to be hungry now.

Anyway! I just turned 16 on february. Feelin' old and all but I can't go back! :^( It's just like this game, it doesn't have a save button, everything is automatically saved and you can't change what already happened, especially when you throw a precious one of a kind item....

... Okay for real now. I'm bad at staying still in one subject D:< 

I'm currently a high school student and I don't have much time for playing, though I do it whenever I feel lonely. It cheers me up! no wait I always feel like having a blank mind when I do 

I've been playing PokéMMO for around a year now, took a break six months ago and just came back as LittlePea last Sunday. I'm also recording my adventure, if you'd like to see it it's just heeere~

Other than that, even when I knew this game for that long, I had never the courage of coming here, to the forum. 

Now everyone, have a GREAT DAY! I hope you don't find this so messy... :^)

Your name is making me hungry...

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking about YouTube, I have 3 YouTube channels pertaining to PokeMMO. Here is the list, I hope you enjoy them!:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update coverage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story and picking up hidden items on the way!

• 4 weeks later...