Looking for group/team

Hey all, Erik aka BigHams here. I've been playing Pokemon since 2000 and am just getting into PokeMMO. I'm interested in joining a team just to meet some friends and get advice about breeding and the competitive scene in general. I plan on playing at least for a few months, and I'll probably end up playing on and off after that. As for game progress I have 8 Kanto badges and about 65-70 Pokemon in my dex, if that matters. 

If anyone would like to have me on their team let me know and feel free to link me to your threads. I look forward to meeting you all.

IGN: BigHams

P.S. I am willing to join discord servers and will occasionally join voice chats when I can. Also I'm 23, I know some teams have age requirements. 

Hey, there! Welcome to Forums. : )

I've also seen you around a couple of times in the game.
If you need a team, feel free to check out the round table - All kinds of teams with some friendly players in them.

I hope you enjoy your stay and make some friends!!

"Join brew" isn't a meme, its legit advice.  If you want to play with north American players in their mid/late twenties who have lives outside the game but are also some of the, if not the, best players in the the game then brew might be a good option.  Check out my signature compared to the rest on the forum: we aim to be polarizing for a reason, and it works.

@LifeStyle

If your going to reference the "MurcielagoSV culture of worship" you should do it right... ie:

"They call murcielagoSV windows 98 because he impregnated your mum"

^that is referencing the memes properly.

the one with the dogs and water hose was good too...

On 31/03/2017 at 11:14 AM, BigHams said:

Hey all, Erik aka BigHams here. I've been playing Pokemon since 2000 and am just getting into PokeMMO. I'm interested in joining a team just to meet some friends and get advice about breeding and the competitive scene in general. I plan on playing at least for a few months, and I'll probably end up playing on and off after that. As for game progress I have 8 Kanto badges and about 65-70 Pokemon in my dex, if that matters. 

If anyone would like to have me on their team let me know and feel free to link me to your threads. I look forward to meeting you all.

IGN: BigHams

P.S. I am willing to join discord servers and will occasionally join voice chats when I can. Also I'm 23, I know some teams have age requirements. 

Good morning from NY BigHams (I just arrived this morning), I hope you enjoy your stay!

On 31/03/2017 at 11:34 AM, Billla said:

Here is the biggest discord server:

https://discord.gg/UumpEy6

Thanks Billa for linking the discord chat

On 07/04/2017 at 5:10 PM, AshisCatchin said:

Hey, there! Welcome to Forums. : )

I've also seen you around a couple of times in the game.
If you need a team, feel free to check out the round table - All kinds of teams with some friendly players in them.

I hope you enjoy your stay and make some friends!!

This is the Round Table Ash is referring to

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/25-the-round-table/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who am I? That's a very good question, my name is Bestfriends and people usually know me by my YouTube channels. Allow me to give you the channel lineup:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know this game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story line and picking up hidden items on the way (courtesy of RysPicz's guides).

• 1 month later...

On 4/9/2017 at 9:44 AM, Murcielago said:

"Join brew" isn't a meme, its legit advice.  If you want to play with north American players in their mid/late twenties who have lives outside the game but are also some of the, if not the, best players in the the game then brew might be a good option.  Check out my signature compared to the rest on the forum: we aim to be polarizing for a reason, and it works.

@LifeStyle

If your going to reference the "MurcielagoSV culture of worship" you should do it right... ie:

"They call murcielagoSV windows 98 because he impregnated your mum"

^that is referencing the memes properly.

the one with the dogs and water hose was good too...

*Cough* Coming from someone who is no longer in BREW