The Legend of the Steel Bird Series: Qualifier Thread (Qualifier 8: Sunday April 16th)

Mike

The PokeMMO "The Legend of the Steel Bird" Series

The PokeMMO "The Legend of the Steel Bird" Series will give players the chance to fight over 3 Months in this Over Used tournament series.

The Participants will be given the Chance to battle it out for Tickets to the grand finale in April!

Who will emerge on top as the best player of the Over Used tier?

This Thread will be used for all Qualifiers. Additionally to following a set Schedule, qualifers will be anounced a few days in advance. Any questions concerning the steel bird series qualifiers may be posted in this thread.

Details:

Automated Tournament

Single Battle

64 Players 

6v6 OU

Schedule

Sunday 26th February - Qualifier 1 

Sunday 5th March - Qualifier 2

Sunday 12th March - Qualifier 3 

Sunday 19th March  - Qualifier 4

Sunday 26th March - Qualifier 5

Sunday 2nd April - Qualifier 6

Sunday 9th April -  Qualifier 7

Sunday 16th April  - Qualifier 8

The time for all events will be 9 pm BST || 10 pm CEST || 4 pm EDT

First Place: 

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

&

The Legend of the Steel Bird Invite

Second Place:

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

&

The Legend of the Steel Bird Invite

Third-Fourth Place:

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

&

Reserve Invite

Personalised signatures will also be provided to first and second place.

Soon

Current Invite Holders:

Qualifier 1: ZDFire & yosoyarca 

Qualifier 2: LKrenz & BurntZebra

Qualifier 3: enchanteur & JhowCrazy

Qualifier 4: Wiriketchup & yaritan

Qualifier 5: LucasCisneros & Carlosbreak

Qualifier 6: Frags & stairway

Qualifier 7: BlueBreath & XxxDragonDarkxxX

Qualifier 8: belieberboy & MurcielagoSV

Current Reserve Invite Holders:

Qualifier 1: Reesuf & Pulcinella

Qualifier 2: YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL & VadimEmpoleon

Qualifier 3: xHugo & LifeStyle

Qualifier 4: Eastsiideboy & dalarcon

Qualifier 5: Esttefy & riickd/Richardn 

Qualifier 6: kemaric

Qualifier 7: xHidden

Qualifier 8: Raptori & ZhikoDark

Additional Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ (only applies if you fail to reconnect).
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

I will be taking over the role as host for this seasonal as Ruak is unable to be it anymore. A few things so there won't be any questions about this later on. The prizes, tournament seats and everything will stay the same. I will just be finishing this seasonal as Ruak started it. This thread will have the winners of the upcoming qualifiers in it aswell as reminders for them. 

With that being said goodluck to everyone in the next qualifiers! Get those invites!

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

I now refuse to take a pic with him after I win my next official.

You can make a joke about my name if you want. Sometimes in tournaments, you have to have a fun side. If you cannot have a fun side, I feel bad for you.

On another note, if you do decline taking a picture with me in game, I won't even bother asking. I can go on forums and take your profile pic for my tournament vids.

1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

That's good, well I look forward to taking pictures with you for officials. Both of us were having fun. Good luck with future tournaments!

a83de51fcef0cd7a8383243b004fdf4d.png

Damn I forgot about this. Was it when I won that invite or something? Was rocking that black+red af

The final and last qualifier has finished!

First Place: belieberboy

Second Place: MurcielagoSV

Third-Fourth Place: Raptori & ZhikoDark

eb9380da9cb0a77a2c083036a9df6192.png

Bracket

Congratulations to the winners!

Alright and with that the qualifiers have come to an end. Thank you everyone who participated in the qualifiers! Congratulations to all the invite holders and goodluck in the finals! I will be posting the reserve bracket tournament later this week and will be held on sunday 23rd of April. More info will be found on that thread whenever it gets posted. The sunday afterwards will be the big finale! Which will be sunday the 30th of April! With that being said, goodluck to everyone who has a reserve invite and invite. I will be seeing everyone else hopefully at the finals! Have a great day/night everyone!