Pokemmo is in decline....

Above all ... hello again mmo community.
The cause of this issue is the following :
 and noticed a decline in the number of people who enters and remains in pokemmo, a walk to many still people in the amount will decline slowly, the razón?a though GM and the staff do people daily events want something new ... has been said by some languages that the update will be in April, but that is only the pts, then have to wait many months to be implemented really ...
 So ... with unfinished hoenn, some bugs that are not yet settled that they have been reported I really wonder whether they are taking seriously the developers ....
 I expect an answer of a member of staff tell me that they will something new very soon ...

8 minutes ago, Temdi5 said:

The problem is the last announcement was in February. There are only a day left until April and we have no news.
I think this gives a little feeling of abandonment and makes many people get bored of the game.

3 minutes ago, Flavawhat said:

in the good ole days we went through like 7-8 months without news. these are rookie numbers

As a YouTuber, you always have to predict the update being tomorrow, so you can accommodate for it. Everyday, the update is not implemented, the more I can prepare for it. I am going to assume the devs are going to give us an update soon, if not tomorrow, then some day around April. If it comes in May, keep in mind the devs are trying to eliminate as many bugs as possible before the official region is out.

I just dont understand why announcing a new gen and then stop giving some information about it for months. First people get hyped and then bored :/. Isnt it better to work on something in secret and when you know you can finish your job (also with complications) you can announce your hard work. People just want a statement.

Don't sell the skin till you have caught the bear.

12 minutes ago, MosesBrenner said:

I just dont understand why announcing a new gen and then stop giving some information about it for months. First people get hyped and then bored :/. Isnt it better to work on something in secret and when you know you can finish your job (also with complications) you can announce your hard work. People just want a statement.

9 hours ago, kemaric said:

April's February's fool!

4 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

As a YouTuber, you always have to predict the update being tomorrow, so you can accommodate for it. Everyday, the update is not implemented, the more I can prepare for it. I am going to assume the devs are going to give us an update soon, if not tomorrow, then some day around April. If it comes in May, keep in mind the devs are trying to eliminate as many bugs as possible before the official region is out.

I understand that, but could post for the forum some pictures or something of what are currently working, but not just don't postea nothing..

1 hour ago, Zretx said:

In 1 year we have "2 big events" Halloween and Christmas and the other 10 months? :D Nothing 

you know what happens  today.

2 hours ago, MosesBrenner said:

in the forum this eases to give ideas, so it is not boring the game, but you always read, but you never take into account, then, nothing changes

3 hours ago, MosesBrenner said:

Announcing new gen was a statement. That we're full committing our work towards that goal and therefore there might be lack of any other updates meanwhile, quite important information to the community don't you think? Now if we would remain both silent & lack in the update areas, that would put us in even more awkward situation.

We're working really hard on the new stuff, I've dozen of days of over 10 hours/day work, just so we can finish it faster.

I am eager to show and tell you more but for now...

Soon

It's worth the wait, believe me.

PS. We have the bear, we're just not selling the skin. Bear just needs to grow up a bit so the skin is more valuable.

1 hour ago, Shu said:

Announcing new gen was a statement. That we're full committing our work towards that goal and therefore there might be lack of any other updates meanwhile, quite important information to the community don't you think? Now if we would remain both silent & lack in the update areas, that would put us in even more awkward situation.

We're working really hard on the new stuff, I've dozen of days of over 10 hours/day work, just so we can finish it faster.

I am eager to show and tell you more but for now...

Soon

It's worth the wait, believe me.

PS. We have the bear, we're just not selling the skin. Bear just needs to grow up a bit so the skin is more valuable.

I do want to ask, And I know if you were to respond it is obviously subject to change, but do you intend to release a new generation with all moves / abilities immediately functioning as intended (note, I do not mean available, but merely functional as some pokemon will be able to learn them via level up but they wont be available in game in terms of TM etc till later)

Also in the new generation will, upon launch, all pokemon that should be technically available be available? when I ask this I mean the likes of Yanmega being available from Yanma, Lickilicky being available from Lickitung since they can have their Evolution requirements met immediately.

I just want to know so that way people are unlikely to prepare this kinda thing only to see we need to wait till like a subsequent large patch, or even 2 in order to get things that on paper should be available.

If possible would you consider answering this either now or next time you make a statement about the new gen.

1 hour ago, Matoka said:

I do want to ask, And I know if you were to respond it is obviously subject to change, but do you intend to release a new generation with all moves / abilities immediately functioning as intended (note, I do not mean available, but merely functional as some pokemon will be able to learn them via level up but they wont be available in game in terms of TM etc till later)

Also in the new generation will, upon launch, all pokemon that should be technically available be available? when I ask this I mean the likes of Yanmega being available from Yanma, Lickilicky being available from Lickitung since they can have their Evolution requirements met immediately.

I just want to know so that way people are unlikely to prepare this kinda thing only to see we need to wait till like a subsequent large patch, or even 2 in order to get things that on paper should be available.

If possible would you consider answering this either now or next time you make a statement about the new gen.

The time from the launch of the pts until the actual update should give you plenty of time to prepare in the actual server.