Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Hisagi

      Rules for Ingame | Forums | IRC   04/29/2016

      Welcome to PokeMMO! This is the PokeMMO Code of Conduct, which states how we moderate the various services provided by us (Forums, In-Game, IRC). You are required to follow this Code of Conduct while using our Forums and playing the Game: 1. Rules related to "Chat" and communication with other users: a. You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other persons using our Service (Players and PokeMMO's Staff). This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about people, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, reporting players maliciously, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. b. You may not spam, flood, or repeatedly make duplicate posts. Messages composed of gibberish ("fjdklasjfld" "asdfsafdsa" "uiouoiuoiuoi") are considered spam. c. You may not impersonate any PokeMMO staff (volunteer or employed.) d. You may not solicit, advertise, or promote any services other than PokeMMO via PokeMMO's services (forums, in game, irc, etc). e. You may not upload, attempt to distribute files, or facilitate the distribution of files that contain viruses, corrupted data, or any other malicious software. f. You may not distribute or facilitate distribution of any pirated or illegal software while using PokeMMO's Services. g. You may not transmit, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any person's personal information (name, account name, telephone number, address, etc.) h. You may not transmit, post, link to, or facilitate distribution of any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, hateful, vulgar, racially or ethnically offensive imagery or content. i. You will follow the instructions of PokeMMO's Staff while using PokeMMO's Services.   2. Rules related to Gameplay: In addition to all rules defined by Section 1 of the Code of Conduct: a. You may not exploit errors in design, features which have not been documented, or "bugs" to gain access which is otherwise not available, or to gain an advantage over other players. b. You may not communicate any exploitable issues (defined in Section 2 Paragraph A of the Code of Conduct) either directly or through public posting, to any other users of PokeMMO. c. While participating in Player vs Player (PvP) gameplay, You may not participate in any form of match manipulation. Match manipulation is defined as any action taken to manipulate the outcome of a match, or alter or manipulate any official rankings. d. You may not use cheats, automation software (bots), macros, hacks or any third-party software which can be detrimental to other users' experience, nor will you relay or store any items for other users who are using these processes. e. You may not exploit the game or any of its parts for any commercial purpose, including without limitation: I. Gathering in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Game (commonly known as "Real Money Trading") II. Performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the game. III. For use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site without the express written consent of PokeMMO.   3. Rules related to Usernames: When you choose a character name or a username or otherwise create a label which can be seen by other users when using our Services, you must abide by the following guidelines. You may not use any Username which: a. Belongs to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including PokeMMO's Employees, Volunteers and any other user of PokeMMO's Services; b. Incorporates offensive racial, ethic, national, or cultural connotations; c. Is sexually suggestive or pornographic; d. References any form of criminal activity or drugs; e. Makes inappropriate references to the human anatomy or bodily functions; f. Uses misspellings or alternative spellings of any of the above guidelines.   These guidelines may not cover all inappropriate or disallowed names. PokeMMO reserves the right to reject any name it concludes, at its sole discretion, to be indecent, obscene, offensive, or otherwise violates the naming guidelines. 4. Miscellaneous Rules: In addition to all rules defined by Sections 1 and 2 of the Code of Conduct: a. You may not attempt to or facilitate any attempts to bypass any restrictions set in place against user accounts or characters. b. Exploits (as defined by Section 2, Paragraph A of this document) must be communicated to PokeMMO's Staff within a reasonable timeframe either via PokeMMO's Website or the e-mail address: [email protected] c. You may not use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts or otherwise collects information from or through the Game or Service, including without limitation any software that reads areas of RAM used by the game, any program which reads and attempts to manipulate network traffic between your Game Client and the Game Server. d. You agree that You will not, under any circumstances violate any applicable law or regulation in connect with Your use of the Game or PokeMMO's Services. e. You may not disrupt or assist in the disruption of: I. Any computer used to support the Services (each "Server") II. Any other player's Game experience   5. Forum-specific policies: The rules in this section apply specifically to the forums at https://forums.pokemmo.eu/ a. You are required to use the English language when using the PokeMMO forums. Posts written in other languages are required to have an English translation appended to the post.     6. Violation Reports: If you find a player who is violating the Code of Conduct on these forums, please take the time to report it to us by using the Report button under their post, or the Report button in their profile. If you find a player in-game who you suspect is violating this code of conduct, please take the time to report it to us in the Player Reports section of this forum: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/28-player-reports/   7. Notes: Certain passages of the PokeMMO Code of Conduct have been simplified in this version. These simplifications include: The term "PokeMMO's Employees" and "PokeMMO's Volunteers" are encompassed by the term "PokeMMO's Staff"     You may find the full, legally binding version of this document at http://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct/ This document was last updated on June 30th, 2013.
Charly

Pokemmo is in decline....

Recommended Posts

Charly   

Above all ... hello again mmo community.
The cause of this issue is the following :
 and noticed a decline in the number of people who enters and remains in pokemmo, a walk to many still people in the amount will decline slowly, the razón?a though GM and the staff do people daily events want something new ... has been said by some languages that the update will be in April, but that is only the pts, then have to wait many months to be implemented really ...
 So ... with unfinished hoenn, some bugs that are not yet settled that they have been reported I really wonder whether they are taking seriously the developers ....
 I expect an answer of a member of staff tell me that they will something new very soon ...

Share this post


Link to post
Temdi5   

The problem is the last announcement was in February. There are only a day left until April and we have no news.
I think this gives a little feeling of abandonment and makes many people get bored of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Temdi5 said:

The problem is the last announcement was in February. There are only a day left until April and we have no news.
I think this gives a little feeling of abandonment and makes many people get bored of the game.

in the good ole days we went through like 7-8 months without news. these are rookie numbers

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Temdi5 said:

The problem is the last announcement was in February. There are only a day left until April and we have no news.
I think this gives a little feeling of abandonment and makes many people get bored of the game.

 

3 minutes ago, Flavawhat said:

in the good ole days we went through like 7-8 months without news. these are rookie numbers

As a YouTuber, you always have to predict the update being tomorrow, so you can accommodate for it. Everyday, the update is not implemented, the more I can prepare for it. I am going to assume the devs are going to give us an update soon, if not tomorrow, then some day around April. If it comes in May, keep in mind the devs are trying to eliminate as many bugs as possible before the official region is out.

Share this post


Link to post

I just dont understand why announcing a new gen and then stop giving some information about it for months. First people get hyped and then bored :/. Isnt it better to work on something in secret and when you know you can finish your job (also with complications) you can announce your hard work. People just want a statement.

 

Don't sell the skin till you have caught the bear.

Share this post


Link to post
kemaric   
12 minutes ago, MosesBrenner said:

I just dont understand why announcing a new gen and then stop giving some information about it for months. First people get hyped and then bored :/. Isnt it better to work on something in secret and when you know you can finish your job (also with complications) you can announce your hard work. People just want a statement.

 

Don't sell the skin till you have caught the bear.

 

9 hours ago, kemaric said:

April's February's fool!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

you sure want dev diaries from kyu? It will only be an excuse for him to troll us every week

Share this post


Link to post
Charly   
4 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

 

As a YouTuber, you always have to predict the update being tomorrow, so you can accommodate for it. Everyday, the update is not implemented, the more I can prepare for it. I am going to assume the devs are going to give us an update soon, if not tomorrow, then some day around April. If it comes in May, keep in mind the devs are trying to eliminate as many bugs as possible before the official region is out.

I understand that, but could post for the forum some pictures or something of what are currently working, but not just don't postea nothing..

1 hour ago, Zretx said:

In 1 year we have "2 big events" Halloween and Christmas and the other 10 months? :D Nothing 


 

you know what happens  today.

 

2 hours ago, MosesBrenner said:

I just dont understand why announcing a new gen and then stop giving some information about it for months. First people get hyped and then bored :/. Isnt it better to work on something in secret and when you know you can finish your job (also with complications) you can announce your hard work. People just want a statement.

 

Don't sell the skin till you have caught the bear.

in the forum this eases to give ideas, so it is not boring the game, but you always read, but you never take into account, then, nothing changes

Share this post


Link to post
Shu   
3 hours ago, MosesBrenner said:

I just dont understand why announcing a new gen and then stop giving some information about it for months. First people get hyped and then bored :/. Isnt it better to work on something in secret and when you know you can finish your job (also with complications) you can announce your hard work. People just want a statement.

 

Don't sell the skin till you have caught the bear.

Announcing new gen was a statement. That we're full committing our work towards that goal and therefore there might be lack of any other updates meanwhile, quite important information to the community don't you think? Now if we would remain both silent & lack in the update areas, that would put us in even more awkward situation.

 

We're working really hard on the new stuff, I've dozen of days of over 10 hours/day work, just so we can finish it faster.

 

I am eager to show and tell you more but for now...

Soon

 

It's worth the wait, believe me.

 

PS. We have the bear, we're just not selling the skin. Bear just needs to grow up a bit so the skin is more valuable.

Share this post


Link to post
RysPicz   
Just now, TheChampionMike said:

@Bearminator isn't for sale I'll have you know!

Lies. I bought Bear already. Costed me exactly one heart and 10 mystery boxes

Share this post


Link to post
Risadex   
10 minutes ago, Noad said:

So wait... according to Shu we are feeding @Bearminator up so @Darkshade can use his fur to make more fluffy vanity items? ;_;

rip Bear D:

Share this post


Link to post

@Bearminator, you better run from the hunters! They are after you!

 

Spoiler

Don't worry, I'll trap him for you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Matoka   
1 hour ago, Shu said:

Announcing new gen was a statement. That we're full committing our work towards that goal and therefore there might be lack of any other updates meanwhile, quite important information to the community don't you think? Now if we would remain both silent & lack in the update areas, that would put us in even more awkward situation.

 

We're working really hard on the new stuff, I've dozen of days of over 10 hours/day work, just so we can finish it faster.

 

I am eager to show and tell you more but for now...

Soon

 

It's worth the wait, believe me.

 

PS. We have the bear, we're just not selling the skin. Bear just needs to grow up a bit so the skin is more valuable.

I do want to ask, And I know if you were to respond it is obviously subject to change, but do you intend to release a new generation with all moves / abilities immediately functioning as intended (note, I do not mean available, but merely functional as some pokemon will be able to learn them via level up but they wont be available in game in terms of TM etc till later)

 

Also in the new generation will, upon launch, all pokemon that should be technically available be available? when I ask this I mean the likes of Yanmega being available from Yanma, Lickilicky being available from Lickitung since they can have their Evolution requirements met immediately.

 

I just want to know so that way people are unlikely to prepare this kinda thing only to see we need to wait till like a subsequent large patch, or even 2 in order to get things that on paper should be available.

 

If possible would you consider answering this either now or next time you make a statement about the new gen.

Share this post


Link to post
DoubleJ   
1 hour ago, Shu said:

 

PS. We have the bear, we're just not selling the skin. Bear just needs to grow up a bit so the skin is more valuable.

Fatten that bear up lady. 

Share this post


Link to post
Gilan   
1 hour ago, Matoka said:

I do want to ask, And I know if you were to respond it is obviously subject to change, but do you intend to release a new generation with all moves / abilities immediately functioning as intended (note, I do not mean available, but merely functional as some pokemon will be able to learn them via level up but they wont be available in game in terms of TM etc till later)

 

Also in the new generation will, upon launch, all pokemon that should be technically available be available? when I ask this I mean the likes of Yanmega being available from Yanma, Lickilicky being available from Lickitung since they can have their Evolution requirements met immediately.

 

I just want to know so that way people are unlikely to prepare this kinda thing only to see we need to wait till like a subsequent large patch, or even 2 in order to get things that on paper should be available.

 

If possible would you consider answering this either now or next time you make a statement about the new gen.

The time from the launch of the pts until the actual update should give you plenty of time to prepare in the actual server.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.