[PSL 7] Playoffs: Round 2

Good run my Vale boys, wasn't meant to be this time. A small thank you to all of you and the traded members of Vale for your hard work each week, it's a shame we lost when it mattered most, but as they say... Shit happens.

Caterpies were the one team we couldnt beat. Good luck in the finals you lot, thoroughly deserved.

Edited by KaynineXL

And with that, another two teams have been eliminated from the playoffs and we have our finalists. It's been a long and tumultuous season, but alas, we have finally made it to the final week.

• @KaynineXL, another undefeated regular season and another wonderful time working with you. Eric may be a nice guy, but you would have had my vote for manager of the season. Hopefully this doesn't kill you off for good and we'll see your face in PSL8 once again. 
  • @gbwead, despite all the disdain and undeserved foul language cast at one another, I can't deny that most of your players really appreciated how much you advocated for them. I'd just recommend toning it down a bit or finding a better way to express yourself. Cheers for pushing on and competing this season. 

@giantpipe, or @Frag, and @DaftCoolio, please submit your rosters for the championship match when you can. I hope to get the thread out within the next few hours. 

4 hours ago, Toast said:

ur the net that gets dunked on cause thats how u end off each psl match, dunked on

LOL gunthug well at least your team carried you every week to finals

Edited by Rue21
  • Mike locked this topic