The truth behind Jotho and Dunsparce

Elliasal

Many great and influential people in PokeMMO have pondered why Dunsparce can only be caught in the port of Isle Three in kanto, but today I will tell you the full truth. First we must beg the question what part of the pokemon timeline PokeMMO fits in and it's a rather unusual spot. The events of the game take after the second pokemon war between jotho and kanto. sadly , the result of the war was in kanto’s favor, this kanto forces swiftly destroying the entirety of jotho, killing the native pokemon species within it. Before devastation fell to poor jotho, a secret group of pokemon scientists got together and transported a large number of jotho’s species to kanto and the surrounding islands. Dunsparce however found very little success in the region however, with vast numbers being killed while local trainers failed to react and save them. The group of scientists had no choice but to isolate the remaining Dunsparce population in the port of Isle Three in order to study and find a way to bring back the dunsparce population to the glory days of jotho.

8 hours ago, Elliasal said:

Many great and influential people in PokeMMO have pondered why Dunsparce can only be caught in the port of Isle Three in kanto, but today I will tell you the full truth. First we must beg the question what part of the pokemon timeline PokeMMO fits in and it's a rather unusual spot. The events of the game take after the second pokemon war between jotho and kanto. sadly , the result of the war was in kanto’s favor, this kanto forces swiftly destroying the entirety of jotho, killing the native pokemon species within it. Before devastation fell to poor jotho, a secret group of pokemon scientists got together and transported a large number of jotho’s species to kanto and the surrounding islands. Dunsparce however found very little success in the region however, with vast numbers being killed while local trainers failed to react and save them. The group of scientists had no choice but to isolate the remaining Dunsparce population in the port of Isle Three in order to study and find a way to bring back the dunsparce population to the glory days of jotho.

I am sure Zehkar is going to appreciate this thread. Lets just wait for Gen 4 to come out instead of asking the devs to implement another region. Now since you mentioned this, I feel that the devs will take this as a challenge and implement Johto.

8 minutes ago, Munya said:

You've got it all wrong, that little area dunsparce is in is the island dump, and dunsparce is trash so naturally thats where it can be found.

If you want Dunsparce, you need to go to France. I assume you have a passport, if not, have pidgey fly you there.

• Zehkar locked this topic