[PSL 7] Awards

What is this?

Well, it's the freaking awards for the PokeMMO Super League Season 7 regular season, as voted on by the managers and team captains!

Why?

Because everyone needs a little ego boost for being great. 

Who made these beautiful creations?

Our Lord @Draekyn ofc. I'll be sending him a cool 2M soon for all his work this season. 

Manager of the Season - CG0VJ3d.gif

• @EricTheGreat
  • Prize: 1M
  • The team captains gathered and voted EricTheGreat the best manager for his dedication and for completely destroying his team, but still somehow coming out in the top four this season. "He made some risky buys, but they paid off" as one captain said. Another said "at first I thought his team was complete trash, but he seems to be doing alright. He gets his team going." He also happens to be a "nice guy" per our final voter. 
  • Honorable Mention: KaynineXL

Best Overall Player - srJpIXY.gif

• @camilo7 (enchanteur)
  • With an undefeated record in our most popular tier, enchanteur was leaps and bounds he best overall player this season considering no one else could claim the throne of no losses. 
  • Honorable Mention: Burntzebra

Breakout Player of the Season 3YdCy6X.gif

• @Zigh
  • Zigh posted one of the most impressive records for a new comer going undefeated in doubles (3-0) and splitting VGC (2-2) against some very quality competition. This was a close one, but Zigh earned it week in and week out with his impressive play and lack of fear going against the best of the best in two of our most competitive tiers. 
  • Honorable Mention: Aerun

Best OU Player - 5hKPpvX.gif

• @camilo7 (enchanteur)
  • Prize: 500k
  • Undefeated. Do I need to say more?
  • Honorable Mention: Aerun

Best UU Player - V2VDgwm.gif

• @Guerinf
  • Posting a 6-1 record with only one loss to NikhilR, Guerinf swept through UU and even topped his best competition in Osuki. It was a great season for both players, but Guerinf got the nod by the managers.
  • Honorable Mention: Osuki

Best NU Player rVItfS5.gif + ftMF9Kh.gif

• @SejuaniSupport + @dsteel23 (miguelez)
  • How could you choose between two players that both posted a 6-1 record for the same team and even split NU1 throughout the season? You really can't, well unless you're Gbwead. Congratulations to both of these players who were straight savages for VALE.
  • Honorable Mention: Burntzebra

Best Doubles Player - m0e85m2.gif

• @LKrenz
  • Absolutely dominant in what I felt was the toughest tier of the season and posting a record of 6-1 (12-4), Lkrenz shadowed every other player this season excluding DoctorPBC who played what was probably the best game of the season and toppled Lkrenz 2-1 over a grueling hour and a half of play. Lkrenz only other match losses came to Frags and DoubleJ, otherwise he 2-0'd everyone else (Art 3x, RIP). 
  • Honorable Mention: DoctorPBC

Best DPP Player 0TRKC66.gif

• @XPLOZ
  • This was a very difficult vote for the managers, but XPLOZ play throughout the season propelled him to number one. Having suffered only two losses, XPLOZ carried the Kecs in DPP.
  • Honorable Mention: Foggi 

Best VGC Player - c4hZ9ZE.gif

• @OldKeith
  • Prize: 500k + Shiny SU/MO Gyarados (via OldKeith kek)
  • After suffering his week one loss to imabetheverybest, OldKeith went undefeated for the remainder of the season and never saw a third match once. He was absolutely dominant late season that the managers looked past his loss to imabe who happened to also be 6-1. It was a sight to see, but OldKeith earned this one. 
  • Honorable Mention: imabetheverybest1

Last season I didnt get it because I didn't draft even though we stomped everyone until the finals. Fair enough.

This season I didn't get it because ??. Yeh eric did an ok job fixing his bad team, but unlike him I drafted a solid team that did not need to be fixed. The only trades I did was me swapping for 2nd draft to get osuki and pretty much swapping Lucas for Maekay. I wasn't online as much in game, but we have 11k messages on discord that I was actively using.

I don't know what more I can do, but I guess I'll try again next season hue. @DaftCoolio we gonna try again m9?

Edited by KaynineXL
13 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Last season I didnt get it because I didn't draft even though we stomped everyone until the finals. Fair enough.

This season I didn't get it because ??. Yeh eric did an ok job fixing his bad team, but unlike him I drafted a solid team that did not need to be fixed. The only trades I did was me swapping for 2nd draft to get osuki and pretty much swapping Lucas for Maekay. I wasn't online as much in game, but we have 11k messages on discord that I was actively using.

I don't know what more I can do, but I guess I'll try again next season hue. @DaftCoolio we gonna try again m9?

SPEAK UP, HAVE A VOICE, lead your team in the eyes of the people show support, etc.  I get the feeling most of these votes are done based on what the people who voted on them can actually see, if they don't see you out there supporting your players etc(idk maybe you were i just didn't see it on forums but I'm half blind so), probably not gonna get the votes. 

7 minutes ago, Parke said:

Pretty sure he has the best record from all DPP players this season and also beat XPLOZ? no?

Disregarding the win he just got, didn't ploz have more? Or joint I cant remember.

I just felt like xploz has done a lot by himself to get where he is and looks really dominant. Rap was equally great, but I believe he is helped with team builds(nothing wrong with that). It wasn't a simple choice, but Xploz is the one dpp player that I think will give my boy Kimik a tougher time.

Edited by KaynineXL
2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Disregarding the win he just got, didn't ploz have more? Or joint I cant remember.

I just felt like xploz has done a lot by himself to get where he is and looks really dominant. Rap was equally great, but I believe he is helped with team builds(nothing wrong with that). It wasn't a simple choice, but Xploz is the one dpp player that I think will give my boy Kimik a tougher time.

Joint, but yeah.

I guess XPLOZ played some bigger parts with his team yeah, hard one to call i guess

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Best VGC Player - c4hZ9ZE.gif

• @OldKeith
  • Prize: 500k + Shiny SU/MO Gyarados (via OldKeith kek)
  • After suffering his week one loss to imabetheverybest, OldKeith went undefeated for the remainder of the season and never saw a third match once. He was absolutely dominant late season that the managers looked past his loss to imabe who happened to also be 6-1. It was a sight to see, but OldKeith earned this one. 
  • Honorable Mention: imabetheverybest1

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg