[Suggestion] Pokemon level indicators.

gman95

I'm pretty sick of picking fights with people having pokemon double the level of my own and being rejected by everyone below.

If we could have a level indicator of other player's lowest pokemon on-hand and their highest level that would make duelling a lot easier to pick who to duel as well as an on/off toggle in the settings so everyone thinking it's a bad idea can turn it off.

P.S I know this isn't the suggestion section. It looks like new users can't post there - please move this there or do whatever you mods do when someone posts in the wrong section.

8 minutes ago, gman95 said:

P.S I know this isn't the suggestion section. It looks like new users can't post there - please move this there or do whatever you mods do when someone posts in the wrong section.

You have to make a certain number of posts (like 10 or something) before posting in suggestion box.

1 hour ago, Gilan said:

You have to make a certain number of posts (like 10 or something) before posting in suggestion box.

Pretty much what gilan stated, you need to make 10 posts to be able to post in suggestions box, general discussion is not the place for suggestions.

• Munya locked this topic