PokeMMO World Cup Tournament - General Thread

Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?

7 minutes ago, AbdOuMarley said:

didnt know laz is from morocco i thought he is canadian xD

and orange , can u pls explain to us how team based will work if it may happen ? what if many teams from same country or only 1 player from that country

On your case the closest to your country so far are havsha and benjaminvoz signed up from South Africa so you will be "Team Africa" or "Team Algeria/South Africa". It all depends how many signups we get and from where.

Oh I didnt see xilias from Morocco. Well that changes that.

Edited by OrangeManiac
Just now, OrangeManiac said:

On your case the closest to your country so far are havsha and benjaminvoz signed up from South Africa so you will be "Team Africa" or "Team Algeria/South Africa". It all depends how many signups we get and from where.

Petition to name Team South Africa and others

Just now, OrangeManiac said:

xD closest to my country is xilias ( morocco ) we share borders, im in north africa im even closer to France or spain ( 1 hour 20 min flight ) than South africa which is 6 hours i think

Just now, AbdOuMarley said:

xD closest to my country is xilias ( morocco ) we share borders, im in north africa im even closer to France or spain ( 1 hour 20 min flight ) than South africa which is 6 hours i think

I didnt see Xilias' post before responding to you, yes you definitely would be teamed up with him first. It's kinda hard, I kinda want the whole team to be from the same continent but if there's nothing else then someone from Southern Europe.

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

>trying to divide the greatest country

No, just no.

to great for the rest to handle, we form alliances to beat one in third of your country bro

Edited by Oltan
first pk of my life

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.