PokeMMO World Cup Tournament - General Thread

Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?

Alright, discussion threads for remaining 6 countries have been posted. The sooner we get things done, the sooner we can play. Let's do it. Current situation of the teams are here, 75% of the signed up players have a team now so we're on a good pace to start after PSL ends.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lLJXuXva-brBkbceq7Di_a_ULQJ5fC6sLgeHkjlOi2A

10 minutes ago, Munya said:

you make me cry

Please @ me or one of the other staff member when business concludes in those threads so we can know when they need to be locked and archived.  I realize that won't be anytime soon, just for the future.

u should be cheerleading keks instead being here.

2 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Fun fact: There were exactly 151 players signed up for the first World Cup. Gotta catch'em all.

The number actually increased by a few after I counted that 151 there in the end of the sheet and I was too lazy to recount it while afterwards a few players let me know they decided to drop out due to lack of time.

5 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

The number actually increased by a few after I counted that 151 there in the end of the sheet and I was too lazy to recount it while afterwards a few players let me know they decided to drop out due to lack of time.

Shh stop destroying the magic 

So now that I'm creating teams I'm getting shit ton of new signups while some players are removing themselves from the roster. I'm contemplating of adding every late signup I can easily fit to another team, even though I shouldn't for consistency reasons but whatever.

Also PSL ended so my pressure to start this asap has started. If you don't have your team formed better get it done quickly or I'll iron fist the shit out of everything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.