PokeMMO World Cup Tournament - General Thread

Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?

1 hour ago, Phobos123 said:

May I know how are the teams formed for México? and If we can choose the ppl for each team if there will be a few for my country.

I decided there will be two Mexican teams. Both teams will have 5 players* (not 4, my bad). I got contacted by a Mexican player who said he has a team ready, if all the players confirm they want to be in the team they will make the first Mexican team - others will make second Mexican team.

In addition, since Gary ain't responding I'm just gonna put him in team NL. He said he was born in UK but lives in NL and since he isn't specifying any further about it I just put him in team NL. I personally have born in another country as I live in but I like to consider myself as the nationality of the country I've lived the huge majority of my life, as well actually having the nationality of said country. But whatever, you didn't respond Gary so fk u all.

This means Team UK will be following:

KaynineXL (captain), Rendiz, BlueBreath, Zymogen, Kevola.

Edited by OrangeManiac
48 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

I decided there will be two Mexican teams. Other will have 5 players, other will have 4. I got contacted by a Mexican player who said he has a team ready, if all the players confirm they want to be in the team they will make the first Mexican team - others will make second Mexican team.

In addition, since Gary ain't responding I'm just gonna put him in team NL. He said he was born in UK but lives in NL and since he isn't specifying any further about it I just put him in team NL. I personally have born in another country as I live in but I like to consider myself as the nationality of the country I've lived the huge majority of my life, as well actually having the nationality of said country. But whatever, you didn't respond Gary so fk u all.

This means Team UK will be following:

KaynineXL (captain), Rendiz, BlueBreath, Zymogen, Kevola.

Well, that's so weird because I already made a team and I know they can confirm it. They are Walpayer, BethoRp, Tlucariot, Legend and me, lemme know how can I confirm it to you and if it's ok that we can be the team of 5

Just now, Phobos123 said:

Well, that's so weird because I already made a team and I know they can confirm it. They are Walpayer, BethoRp, Tlucariot, Legend and me, lemme know how can I confirm it to you and if it's ok that we can be the team of 5

An in-game screenshot or a forum post where I can clearly understand they confirm they want to be part of this said team is enough.

Alright, Mexico is done. 6 more countries to go and soon we're about to have the group stage matches published.

I apologize about the spamming of Unofficial tournaments sub section but we agreed with bear it's probably easier to have them there than make a separate forum PM for every one of them.

1 minute ago, OrangeManiac said:

I apologize about the spamming of Unofficial tournaments sub section but we agreed with bear it's probably easier to have them there than make a separate forum PM for every one of them.

Hmm?  You mean the two or 3 location based threads you already made or making new ones?  Cause PSL has like 20 billion threads so I doubt its a big deal or really spam at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.