PokeMMO World Cup Tournament - General Thread

Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?

There's now a week to go to the deadline of the group stage matches in this tournament. The activeness has been really different with different players, teams and groups. There are players who have done everything they've could to schedule their matches and of course there's the people who have went completely away from this game without a word while possibly not even remembering they signed up to this event. I wanna thank all the people who have tried to make this an exciting event and I wanna encourage all the people who have yet to play their matches to either play their match or try to negotiate a substitute asap within the last week we have. I understand numerous people have lost interest in this game but using a couple of hours of your time to try to play your match will help this event a long way, if someone ever wants to schedule this kind of event in the future.

I'm aware there has been numerous people who didn't like my way of implementing this tournament in its current form and that's fair enough. At the end of this event I wanna open up a thread and let everyone voice their thoughts about how they think this event could function the best in the future. Regardless whether you liked the implementation of the first World Cup, I hope you would still find the maximum effort to make this an event that we can all remember and feel good about in the furure by doing everything in your power to play your matches for the rest of this event and trying to push your friends and teammates doing that as well.

Don't have much else to say, thanks and peace.

4 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Actually, USA 2 needs 1 win against Netherlands from 2 matches to have guaranteed win of the group. In addition, USA 1 is leading their group now that Malaysia/Greece defeated Canada. The thing is the unplayed Morocco/Algeria matches make the calling of that group a living hell.

damn you

just wanted to tilt JJ 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.