PokeMMO World Cup Tournament - General Thread

Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?

4 hours ago, Parke said:

Me vs @SirVector in 5-10 minutes

Who won

27 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Yo, it would be cool to get people to announce their matches in only one thread, because it's kinda annoying to miss some matches if people post on their group stage thread

Ye someone do this

I'm personally very happy about how fast the lineups were given. However, I have decided to put a deadline for the remaining lineups due to popular request. The absolute deadline to submit your lineups for Group Stages is 3 PM EST on upcoming Saturday. This means if the lineups have not been submitted by this time, I will disqualify the teams that failed to submit their lineups. Currently the only teams that have not submitted their lineups are Spain Team 2 and Team Uruguay. For Team Spain 1 I have received lineups from @dsteel23 because the named captain Gazelli has not been responding. In case there is no word about Gazelli in 48 hours from this post I will go with the lineups Miguelez gave me and if Gazelli comes back later substitutes have to be used in order to enforce him in.

There will be an eventual deadline for Group Stage battles but that will be enforced later. It will about about 3 weeks from now so don't worry.

Edited by OrangeManiac
36 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

I'm personally very happy about how fast the lineups were given. However, I have decided to put a deadline for the remaining lineups due to popular request. The absolute deadline to submit your lineups for Group Stages is 3 PM EST on upcoming Saturday. This means if the lineups have not been submitted by this time, I will disqualify the teams that failed to submit their lineups. Currently the only teams that have not submitted their lineups are Spain Team 2 and Team Uruguay. For Team Spain 1 I have received lineups from @dsteel23 because the named captain Gazelli has not been responding. In case there is no word about Gazelli in 48 hours from this post I will go with the lineups Miguelez gave me and if Gazelli comes back later substitutes have to be used in order to enforce him in.

There will be an eventual deadline for Group Stage battles but that will be enforced later. It will about about 3 weeks from now so don't worry.

I feel you should have stricter deadlines for both  lineup and matches. Two weeks top for each should be plenty of time without being too rushed or too relaxed.

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

I feel you should have stricter deadlines for both  lineup and matches. Two weeks top for each should be plenty of time without being too rushed or too relaxed.

The thing is if I actually put exact deadlines it means I have to enforce them strictly or I'm a poopface host. I don't want to make activity calls in an event that should be inclusive to everybody. In addition, what's the hurry? I don't think there's any need to super rush an event this big. If the whole process to complete all the stages of this tournament takes two months in total, is it really that bad? PSL takes much longer and it's not like people completely disappear. 

22 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

The thing is if I actually put exact deadlines it means I have to enforce them strictly or I'm a poopface host. I don't want to make activity calls in an event that should be inclusive to everybody. In addition, what's the hurry? I don't think there's any need to super rush an event this big. If the whole process to complete all the stages of this tournament takes two months in total, is it really that bad? PSL takes much longer and it's not like people completely disappear. 

Bruh, PSL is w8ing. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.