PokeMMO World Cup Tournament - General Thread

Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the idea of World Cup Tournament do be a Team based or Individual based?

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Wow Riga could have just given it to Team one and we could have swept ez

We needed something worth sweeping for, its not like glory means much when you already live in the greatest country in the world. 

Also you say that as if I'm poor or something.

13 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

We needed something worth sweeping for, its not like glory means much when you already live in the greatest country in the world. 

Donate some Pokémon to your freshman team. Help all four USA make it to the final four.

Cold hard cash is also acceptable 

Edited by Moetal
40 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

It's ok we'll win it for you

There's a bit of problem that the Spanish speaking community is a little bit harder to reach. Basically all the signed up from Peru, Uruguay and Spanish 2 teams do not visit forums at all so contacting them does not really help. If you know these people in-game and could spread them the word they should submit their lineups for this tournament in able to participate then I'd appreciate that. I do not want to disqualify anyone from this event because it's supposed to be all-inclusive, to truly determine the best country in PokeMMO but if I have to wait too long I have no other option but to disqualify said teams.

Here are the list of players in case I haven't spammed this enough. The biggest problems to get lineups from I assume are Peru, Uruguay and Spain 2, 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lLJXuXva-brBkbceq7Di_a_ULQJ5fC6sLgeHkjlOi2A

19 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

There's a bit of problem that the Spanish speaking community is a little bit harder to reach. Basically all the signed up from Peru, Uruguay and Spanish 2 teams do not visit forums at all so contacting them does not really help. If you know these people in-game and could spread them the word they should submit their lineups for this tournament in able to participate then I'd appreciate that. I do not want to disqualify anyone from this event because it's supposed to be all-inclusive, to truly determine the best country in PokeMMO but if I have to wait too long I have no other option but to disqualify said teams.

Here are the list of players in case I haven't spammed this enough. The biggest problems to get lineups from I assume are Peru, Uruguay and Spain 2, 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lLJXuXva-brBkbceq7Di_a_ULQJ5fC6sLgeHkjlOi2A

Going forward I feel you should disallow people to sign up for another person. They need to make an account and sign up for themselves 

33 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Going forward I feel you should disallow people to sign up for another person. They need to make an account and sign up for themselves 

I haven't allowed signing up another player, what is this even about.

Besides forum banned players ofc.

Edited by OrangeManiac

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.