Its a me

Before starting, lets me honest: This is the first time I started to play pokemon in my life. Never tried it out before when I was a child. Well I didnt have any gba or similar devices to play on, maybe that was one of the reasons. :D

Just call me Blue. I started to play Pokemmo like.. some weeks ago. Well and I love it. Especially the extra conent like.. being able to see pokemons Ev stats and stuff (I heard you cant see em in normal pokemon games). The game is really balanced so far and there are much more things to enjoy. for example Breeding, garden work (berry farming), thief farming and many other stuff.

About the community.. well of course tere ar ealways trollers in the chats, but many players are helpful and friendly. They dont make fun of you if you ask simple questions.

About me.. well Im 24 years old and male and enjoy playing this game ;)

7 hours ago, BlueRarity said:

there are much more things to enjoy. for example Breeding, garden work (berry farming), thief farming and many other stuff.

You are an interesting guy.

Welcome to the forums and game, Blue!

8 hours ago, BlueRarity said:

Before starting, lets me honest: This is the first time I started to play pokemon in my life. Never tried it out before when I was a child. Well I didnt have any gba or similar devices to play on, maybe that was one of the reasons. :D

Just call me Blue. I started to play Pokemmo like.. some weeks ago. Well and I love it. Especially the extra conent like.. being able to see pokemons Ev stats and stuff (I heard you cant see em in normal pokemon games). The game is really balanced so far and there are much more things to enjoy. for example Breeding, garden work (berry farming), thief farming and many other stuff.

About the community.. well of course tere ar ealways trollers in the chats, but many players are helpful and friendly. They dont make fun of you if you ask simple questions.

About me.. well Im 24 years old and male and enjoy playing this game ;)

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

If you want to check me out, you can find me on these YouTube channels:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story with hidden items being found on the way courtesy of RysPicz's guide!