Pokemmo 15 days after registration.

Oh hai thar friends :>>

Join date: 2017-03-06 here. I've managed to dodge your overpriced GTL TMs that can be found in marts all around the 2 regions, got accustomed to the interesting breeding system and learned about where to find most of the "extras" that weren't part of the GameFreak games. Now it's time to pay attention to the players of the game rather than the game itself, so again, HAI :>

Wish you all the best of luck cause I found 2 shinies (1 of them rare), IN THE SAME DAY, before I logged 150 hours played and karma is gunning for me fast.

PS: I don't have access to the "Suggestions" forum and that is quite annoying. Please tell me that access to different parts of the forums is not locked behind "minimum posts" cause that is just an invitation for people to spam random stuff (like this entire post for example)

Heya and welcome to the game and forums.

I am glad you have found out so much already about the game and that you even found 2 shinies! But as you said you need a minimum of 10 posts to be able to post in suggestion box. This doesn't really invite others to spam but rather look around on forums and getting the know the general idea about what's getting posted around here and that there won't be super stupid and unrealistic suggestions. Regarding your reason to making this thread, unfortunately the introduction section does not up your post count as you might have noticed. Post Count only goes up by posting in the sections General Discussion, Competition Alley, Guide Tavern, PokeMMO Official Events, Client Customazation and Creative Media.

Anyway hope to see you around in game o/

5 hours ago, ThisDigimonGame said:

Oh hai thar friends :>>

Join date: 2017-03-06 here. I've managed to dodge your overpriced GTL TMs that can be found in marts all around the 2 regions, got accustomed to the interesting breeding system and learned about where to find most of the "extras" that weren't part of the GameFreak games. Now it's time to pay attention to the players of the game rather than the game itself, so again, HAI :>

Wish you all the best of luck cause I found 2 shinies (1 of them rare), IN THE SAME DAY, before I logged 150 hours played and karma is gunning for me fast.

PS: I don't have access to the "Suggestions" forum and that is quite annoying. Please tell me that access to different parts of the forums is not locked behind "minimum posts" cause that is just an invitation for people to spam random stuff (like this entire post for example)

Congratulations on your shinies! I hope to see you in game someday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Want to check out my YouTube lineup? If so, here is the list:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update coverage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Helping you through the storyline and locating hidden items that are not encapsulated in a PokeMMO! (courtesy of RysPicz's guide)

8 hours ago, ThisDigimonGame said:

I was standing right next to you with my character facing yours for 5 whole minutes waiting to creep you out. Now I see why I got no response :)
Thanks for the info <3

@TheChampionMike giving the impression he actually does things instead of just being afk.

Welcome lucky guy. I've played 10 times your hours and still no shiny

In just 15 days, you've accomplished more than me ingame. (I still buy TMs from gtl)

Posts in this section/round table don't count towards your forum posts iirc. (Don't quote me on this though, they change rules here as quickly as they change staff) 

General discussion is a good place to rake up your required post count.

The post count is placed so that one can get used to the forums and check whether the suggestion was previously suggested/declined. It prevents a lot of "GIVE ME *insert fav legendary Pokémon* NOW" type of suggestions.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you stick around o/