[PSL 7] Playoffs: Round 1

So i ended up in a scenario where i lose 500k if kecleons advance... and i gain 500k if Keith wins.

fak why my bets have to contradict each other lol.

@xSparkie can you send that 500k to daryl when you got it bud, if not I can pass it you whenever I login.

edit: oh wait just checked betting thread haha nvm

edit2: it was 400k anyways.. gosh im bad at this betting thing.

Edited by KaynineXL
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KaynineXL said:

So i ended up in a scenario where i lose 500k if kecleons advance... and i gain 500k if Keith wins.

fak why my bets have to contradict each other lol.

@xSparkie can you send that 500k to daryl when you got it bud, if not I can pass it you whenever I login.

Just mailed you the 400k I owed a few minutes ago rip. I'll get back on if you need me to pass anything

Just now, xSparkie said:

Just mailed you the 400k I owed a few minutes ago rip. I'll get back on if you need me to pass anything

Its all good, read the edit, il get it to him. Thanks for that fast cash even though I dont login much, normal people would think i dont deserve it.

Grats Kecs, gl for your next playoff.
Thanks @EricTheGreat, you were great indeed.
Was a good season Lkrenz, enchanteur, sebat, preda, etc

I wish next PSL will be more mature and less cringy and dramatic. but well, it was fun after all.
@Staff, it's time to learn a thing or two from PSL, maybe start holding some tournaments ( beside TT ) in Silph co ffs, the Hype is and will always be with the community.

• Mike locked this topic