[PSL 7] Playoffs: Round 1

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say wtf btooom!? How were you not able to schedule with xploz? You might have cost your team the week

There is this thing called bribes that oddly don't work with PokeMMO players but are really interresting for Showdown players.

45 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

What ever happened to lazzarro playing? Boii got scared of taking more L's?

it's the other way lol, ihatos didn't show up cuz he got scare and I could only play yesterday.

so, how about we settle this " scared" thing in a bo3 NU, or even 1ou, 1uu, 1nu.

Call it a salty suite or anything you want but I really wanna settle it down, let's see if you're finally relevant again.

I hope you won't get "scared" and that you will accept our challenge (=

2 minutes ago, Lazaro23 said:

it's the other way lol, ihatos didn't show up cuz he got scare and I could only play yesterday.

so, how about we settle this " scared" thing in a bo3 NU, or even 1ou, 1uu, 1nu.

Call it a salty suite or anything you want but I really wanna settle it down, let's see if you're finally relevant again.

I hope you won't get "scared" and that you will accept our challenge (=

Lol, are you relevant? You have been playing this game for 4 years and still haven't done anything. 

3 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

Lol, are you relevant? You have been playing this game for 4 years and still haven't done anything. 

True, I still haven't won• anything.

So we doing it or did you just dodge our challenge lol?

Edited by Lazaro23

Lmao, look who got scared now.

If I were a random, why would you get obsessed with my games.

So I can make our challenge better, 1m per match.

Wouldn't King Bowser want to make 3m in less than 50-60min ? and also wreck a scrub who's so bad he haven't won anything yet ? should be pretty easy for ya yo.

Just now, Lazaro23 said:

Lmao, look who got scared now.

If I were a random, why would you get obsessed with my games.

So I can make our challenge better, 1m per match.

Wouldn't King Bowser want to make 3m in less than 50-60min ? and also wreck a scrub who's so bad he haven't won anything yet ? should be pretty easy for ya yo.

Alright yo, I'll bet shiny heracross. Ou, nu, and doubles. Give me a week or two to breed pokes from this year. 

Just now, KingBowser said:

Alright yo, I'll bet shiny heracross. Ou, nu, and doubles. Give me a week or two to breed pokes from this year. 

Next week is a long weekend, should be by then, It's a shame I don't play Doubles, did you just pull a gb here and choose that one tier I don't play lol, well I'd prefer if we do UU though, but we'll see.