[PSL 7] Playoffs: Round 1

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

I hope tiebreakers have to be settled by tonight.

Well we live in different timezones so this might be very difficult, as much as I would also love this to be settled tonight already as well.

Fortunately I have a day off tommorow @gbwead so you can count on me in any tier.

Announcement:

• The tie breaker between [MISC] Aesthetics Crew and the Top Kecleons will be announced when @gbwead submits his players 
  • We have been provided with the tiers and the deadline for this playoff will be Tuesday at 5pm PDT
  • I will be releasing the Round 2 thread and the match between VALE and The Human Caterpie can begin as soon as it's posted
  • The remaining matches for this week will need to be completed by the deadline tonight, if not they will simply end in a no contest since the Human Caterpie has already advanced

Tie Breaker Announcement:

You have until Tuesday at 5pm PDT to complete this match. Reminder that once a team has won, their match up in the next round will begin immediately. No fishy business. Let's just bust this out as fast as we can without any bullshit. 

Good luck to both @EricTheGreat and @gbwead as they try to advance into the second round of the playoffs.