Hello there :)

Image result for pokemmo logo

Hello, I'm a new member on the Pokemmo community forums, I was introduced to the game Pokemmo by a somewhat large YouTuber named TheJWittz when he created a video called Pokemon Fan Games - Pokemon Fact of The Day. However the true person I should be thanking is Bestfriends (https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/profile/69041-bestfriends/

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default_photo.png&s=120    Bestfriends

He has truly inspired me to continue to play Pokemmo, has taught me about ins and outs of the game and fourm and has even inspired me to start writing on the forums :)

Edited by MatthewEmerald
Grammar mistake
24 minutes ago, MatthewEmerald said:

Hello, I'm a new member on the Pokemmo community forums, I was introduced to the game Pokemmo by a somewhat large YouTuber named TheJWittz when he created a video called Pokemon Fan Games - Pokemon Fact of The Day. However the true person I should be thanking is Bestfriends (https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/profile/69041-bestfriends/

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default_photo.png&s=120    Bestfriends

He has truly inspired me to continue to play Pokemmo, has taught me about ins and outs of the game and fourm and has even inspired me to start writing on the forums :)

You should be my Public Relations person! In all seriousness though, I appreciate helping you look into the beauty of PokeMMO's Forums! Without further ado, I am going to do my signature intro.... (I see that @TheChampionMike made his own signature greeting)

Hello, welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to break away from my ad for my YT channels for just a minute and tell you something. When I saw you in Hoenn at first, I thought that you were a player that would come and go, but I hope I am wrong. Its wonderful seeing people like yourself enjoy PokeMMO. Your PMing me in game about forums questions, so I am going to suggest a video for you to watch....

Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, back to my advertisement:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and Updates that involve this game!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you navigate through the in game functionalities!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough (the channel you know about): Doing a walkthrough of the story mode and locating items hidden from sight!

Edited by Bestfriends