Details:

Automated Tournament

Single Battle

64 Players 

6v6 OU

Date & Time:

Sunday 19th March

9 pm GMT || 10 pm CET || 4 pm EST

Registration will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You will be able to register for a tournament on the top floor of a Pokemon Centre, through the battle PC. The PC you need is the one on the right. You can also register for the tournament by clicking the PvP menu option (Masterball icon on the bottom right of your client).

Due to the popularity of the last tournament series we will not be allowing players who already have an invite to participate in the subsequent Qualifiers. This does not include RESERVE invite holders. 

Clauses:

Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO

List of clauses and what they mean

Banned Pokemon:

Dragonite | Dugtrio | Gengar | Salamence | Tyranitar | Wobbuffet | Blissey | Snorlax

Banned Moves:

Baton Pass

First Place Prize:

The "The Legend of the Steel Bird" Series Invite

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen or 1000 Reward Points

Second Place Prize:

The "The Legend of the Steel Bird" Series Invite

&

500,000 Pokeyen or 500 Reward Points

Third Place Prize:

Reserve Invite

&

250,000 Pokeyen or 250 Reward Points

Personalised signatures will also be provided to first and second place.

Soon !

Additional Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ (only applies if you fail to reconnect).
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

1 hour ago, Murcielago said:

out of the last 5 tournaments i have set aside time to play, i have been refused entrance in 4 of them.... u guys gotta fix this nonsense.

u have to keep closed the register window until the tournament starts, then open it after the system msg, fast fingers there.

3 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

really wish some one would attempt to use bdrum endure ursaring against me... dude who lost to that had to be embarrassed as all hell.

say the guy that always lose against players using belly drum zard and linoone, 

37 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

really wish some one would attempt to use bdrum endure ursaring against me... dude who lost to that had to be embarrassed as all hell.

Really not so much, they are teammates, and went out to enjoy the duel more than anything.

11 hours ago, Frag said:

u have to keep closed the register window until the tournament starts, then open it after the system msg, fast fingers there.

you can keep the register window open before timer hitting 0, just press register only after the system message (usually ~2 second delay)

Edited by LifeStyle
  • Noad locked this topic