Pokeblocks for Safari Zone

Bigpokemonfan

Question

Since you guys are unable to use pokeblocks to attract wild Pokemon, I made a suggestion.

If you insert a plain colored pokeblock into the machine, there’s a 25% chance to encounter a pokemon with a specified nature. But, if you insert a colored pokeblock plus, there’s a 50% chance to encounter a pokemon with a specified nature. White Pokeblocks and Black Pokeblocks don’t count to attract Pokemon. But these particular Pokeblocks shall never be wasted.

For example, red Pokeblocks attracts pokemon with a Brave nature.

Here is the list of Specified natures:

Flavor

Nature

Spicy

Adamant

Brave

Lonely

Naughty

Sour

Bold

Impish

Lax

Relaxed

Dry

Mild

Modest

Quiet

Rash

Bitter

Calm

Careful

Gentle

Sassy

Sweet

Hasty

Jolly

Naïve

Timid

This should be used in Safari Zones, but also contains two cons. One, it only works in Hoenn. Two, it lasts for 100 steps. Always check for remaining steps first. These Pokeblocks only works in the overworld, never in battle. Don’t want to replace the bait, right?

If temporary effects won’t do, we should try one pokeblock per game. As in pay $500.

Well guys, what do you think?

2 answers to this question

On 3/19/2017 at 5:34 PM, Xatu said:

I like it.  More consumables/reasons to use consumables is awesome.  Especially since people only use blue pokeblocks to evolve feebas anyway. 

Glad you liked it. I hope that I haven't revive a dead thread, because I totally forgot to reply you sooner.