[PSL 7] Week Seven

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Who's that:

Shit winrate, loses against 4f at every occasion, doesn't make playoffs, hosts PSL?

Is Forf really taking shots at my win rate when we have the same number of wins? And he calls me dumb lmfao

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Idk brooooooooooo, you made a pretty good case for your own stupidity this time around. Have fun son.

You're giving me so much entertainment I'm gonna give you a like, I don't think I have ever met a person with such low IQ, huge ego and absolutely no skills to back up the shittalk he provides. ;v) Don't you have to go to school kid?

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

You're giving me so much entertainment I'm gonna give you a like, I don't think I have ever met a person with such low IQ, huge ego and absolutely no skills to back up the shittalk he provides. ;v) Don't you have to go to school kid?

I just flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, forf says the same shit everyday.

VGC VGC

Daryl this Daryl that

Guerinfs birthday

JJs IQ is low

I am drunk

I have a date with a qt

I work 24/7

White Knight

Alt runs

Gladiator

Did I miss any other of the cringe shit he says?

edit: 

oh yeh -

Calcing is cheating

Tranz is bad

Edited by KaynineXL

You are barking up the wrong tree, spartan. I always pay my debts, but there is no reason for me to pay a bet I didn't lose at. Now I might not be the smartest around here, but I'm smart enough to recognize a dumb decision when I see one. My book says the record is 4-4, so unless you can reason with me, you can keep barking all you want.

On side notes, whenever Jarvan is cornered in an argument, he always resort to flexin.