[PSL 7] Week Seven

First of all, you're tagging a wrong person, although I'm not surprised as I cannot expect from host with IQ equal to room temperature in celsius to actually use a brain he doesn't have. Second of all, I have been online for around 1 hour per day (exluding I think tuesday when I was not online at all) and my manager has given me a free friday due to working 12 days straight, hence I'm asking Moe to play me that day. Lastly, it's not me who is out of playoffs. :))))))))))))))))

and as for bigpapi, 6-0 in 8 turns + ragequit is enough of an argument, probably easiest psl battle I ever had in my life. I wish I had more byes in tournaments and psl battles like that

7 minutes ago, Moetal said:

#shotsfired #keepclearofthelawn

Nah Moe, at least playing you is always fun and you don't use dumb excuses such as "I did not have enough RNG" or "I didn't play the tier" or "your team was shit but mine was even more shit" and you do not ragequit when I freeze one of your pokes in 8th turn when it barely matters anymore because you got played like 8-year old kid. You have balls to take a loss on your chest unlike some people I battled (and beat the shit out of them) in the past and...well =)

Edited by RysPicz