[PSL 7] Week Seven

2 minutes ago, pachima said:

I have nothing else to say. This week showed how disrespectful PSL has become. For the 6 teams that reached playoffs, Good luck for it. For me, I´m glad I´m not taking part of this bullshit anymore.

What exactly do you mean?

3 minutes ago, pachima said:

I have nothing else to say. This week showed how disrespectful PSL has become. For the 6 teams that reached playoffs, Good luck for it. For me, I´m glad I´m not taking part of this bullshit anymore.

It's not necessarily the PSL as a whole, but rather parts of it. Sorry you feel that way brah, it was a rough way for us all to go down. Your team showed up and it was awesome. 

PSL 8 host where, when, who?!

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

It's not necessarily the PSL as a whole, but rather parts of it. Sorry you feel that way brah, it was a rough way for us all to go down. Your team showed up and it was awesome. 

PSL 8 host where, when, who?!

No, psl is nice, and I understand some stuff happened might have been tactical, but some of them literally take off the challenging spirit of this.

Note: Besides all that biased host, u were nice.

2 minutes ago, pachima said:

No, psl is nice, and I understand some stuff happened might have been tactical, but some of them literally take off the challenging spirit of this.

Note: Besides all that biased host, u were nice.

Mfw I just enforce the rules =)

• Munya locked this topic