Team bases

SkylarkX

Question

I'm not in a team so I don't know if it's implemented but If I ever get in a team I'd love to see this feature.

So when you create a team, you're given a small plot of some sort where you can decorate and stuff. You can teleport here by going to the teams menu. You can expand the bases by using either money or team achievements. 

Well that's the basic idea.

7 answers to this question

17 hours ago, SkylarkX said:

I'm not in a team so I don't know if it's implemented but If I ever get in a team I'd love to see this feature.

So when you create a team, you're given a small plot of some sort where you can decorate and stuff. You can teleport here by going to the teams menu. You can expand the bases by using either money or team achievements. 

Well that's the basic idea.

As much as I want to see this, there is some holes in this idea. Let me ask some questions and hopefully you can clear this up for me...

1. Who will buy the supplies?

2. Will there be an option to "donate" supplies?

3. What do you mean by Team Achievements? You mean team based official events?

I want to help you possibly make this a reality, so let me pitch something that you may like or dislike. Why not make a new currency? Perhaps TP or "Team Points." Since your working as a Team to obtain said points, the prices for items are significantly lower due to being in a team compared to doing the event by yourself. You may ask about the Soot Sand, I have an answer, cut down the price for people who are in teams. Instead of 8000 ash for a pretty desk, divide that number by 4 and you should have 2000 ash plus tax aka Team Points. I am going to answer my own questions....

1. The team leaders and execs

2. Yes

3. When you attend a team based event, you can win TP.

You might ask, "how do I earn TP without team based events?" Let me answer this concern by saying that your team can donate yen in a "team bank" in game and the "bank" converts yen to Team Points.

17 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

As much as I want to see this, there is some holes in this idea. Let me ask some questions and hopefully you can clear this up for me...

1. Who will buy the supplies?

2. Will there be an option to "donate" supplies?

3. What do you mean by Team Achievements? You mean team based official events?

I want to help you possibly make this a reality, so let me pitch something that you may like or dislike. Why not make a new currency? Perhaps TP or "Team Points." Since your working as a Team to obtain said points, the prices for items are significantly lower due to being in a team compared to doing the event by yourself. You may ask about the Soot Sand, I have an answer, cut down the price for people who are in teams. Instead of 8000 ash for a pretty desk, divide that number by 4 and you should have 2000 ash plus tax aka Team Points. I am going to answer my own questions....

1. The team leaders and execs

2. Yes

3. When you attend a team based event, you can win TP.

You might ask, "how do I earn TP without team based events?" Let me answer this concern by saying that your team can donate yen in a "team bank" in game and the "bank" converts yen to Team Points.

There aren't any loopholes (so far). I just stated an idea that could be possible without going into detail.

But still cheers for your detailed suggestions! About the questions.

1. Anyone can buy the supplies.

2. Team inventory? You can submit supplies there. That is considered as donation. Just that it'll be up to the leader to use these. Best used in situations when a leader sends any of the teammate to buy a decoration.

3. Yes. Winning team based events leads to base expansion. Didn't think about the TP though.

The team bank, then again is a good idea but there should be a limit to base expansion. Otherwise you'll be having a limitless area for a base.

I don't know if it's in the realm of possibility because the original game allows bases to be used separately and not shared (never played multiplayer before so I'm not sure if players can go to other's bases).

*EDIT*

Maybe the dividing prices isn't a good idea. You can use it for personal gains then.

Edited by SkylarkX
8 hours ago, SkylarkX said:

There aren't any loopholes (so far). I just stated an idea that could be possible without going into detail.

But still cheers for your detailed suggestions! About the questions.

1. Anyone can buy the supplies.

2. Team inventory? You can submit supplies there. That is considered as donation. Just that it'll be up to the leader to use these. Best used in situations when a leader sends any of the teammate to buy a decoration.

3. Yes. Winning team based events leads to base expansion. Didn't think about the TP though.

The team bank, then again is a good idea but there should be a limit to base expansion. Otherwise you'll be having a limitless area for a base.

I don't know if it's in the realm of possibility because the original game allows bases to be used separately and not shared (never played multiplayer before so I'm not sure if players can go to other's bases).

*EDIT*

Maybe the dividing prices isn't a good idea. You can use it for personal gains then.

Good evening, I am going to answer your edited point by saying that only the leader is allowed to take advantage of TP since team mates fluctuate. As another safety precaution, the item will be transferred automatically to the team bank if any TP is used. Other than that, you hit a lot of points pretty well, so this idea could become a possibility.