[MSL] Hype Thread

Moetal

Moemoe is not very smart, but Moemoe is smart enough to realize that fact. As MSL is still in it's initial stage, I understand there are still many flaws and features that do not pleases everyone. Thus, I would like to take this opportunity and ask you all some very important questions:

What would you want to see in MSL and what would you suggest to improve MSL?

8 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Moemoe is not very smart, but Moemoe is smart enough to realize that fact. As MSL is still in it's initial stage, I understand there are still many flaws and features that do not pleases everyone. Thus, I would like to take this opportunity and ask you all some very important questions:

What would you want to see in MSL and what would you suggest to improve MSL?

Personally, I would want to see the MSL be something unique rather than a knock off psl. If you intend to market to a different group of players do it, but copying the tiers, structure, and everything else is just... boring. The manager selection system is cool, in that it's different, but honestly what made PSL such a success was mixing players with players outside of their inn game team. It forced new friendships, relationships, etc. 

Also fuck the pay to play system. It's dumb as fuck. 

28 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Personally, I would want to see the MSL be something unique rather than a knock off psl. If you intend to market to a different group of players do it, but copying the tiers, structure, and everything else is just... boring. The manager selection system is cool, in that it's different, but honestly what made PSL such a success was mixing players with players outside of their inn game team. It forced new friendships, relationships, etc. 

Also fuck the pay to play system. It's dumb as fuck. 

Well, I could remove duplicates of the tiers and replace them with stuff like Monotype, 3vs3, Metronome (sorry no LC) but I feel like OU/NU/UU is a staple for any league. The PSL system doesn't really do anything to avoid the fact that managers are still picking their own team's players, and having the manager chosen by the host is not the most sound idea as you will repetitively see the same selected few be manager, and those same managers pick up more or less same players each season. At most I only feel managers pick members outside of their group to uguublock each other.

With the contribution system, ANY player, either being rich themselves or is influential enough to gain sponsors, can be a manager. "Strong" teams will easily get one of their member into the manager spot and that's hardly any different from current PSL system, but now lesser teams that work together will have a chance to jump in - completely free from the bias of the host. Is the contribution system flawed? It probably is. Is it dumb though? That's just a matter of opinion and perspective.

Edited by Moetal
1 hour ago, Moetal said:

Well, I could remove duplicates of the tiers and replace them with stuff like Monotype, 3vs3, Metronome (sorry no LC) but I feel like OU/NU/UU is a staple for any league.

yeah add all the fantasy tiers like LC, metronome, not-stall-UU... a different super league

I must say i liked the idea of some event like psl but also little bit different. I would come up with better name and maybe get some support to help run this.

I see people dont have much fait right now,  but i see potential in this also

I would like to see 

OU 2x

UU 2x

NU 2x

OU Doubles

UU Doubles

NU Doubles

Why? To make it special and set it apart from psl who has showdown tiers also

Goodluck i hope to see something rival psl in greatness in the future

11 minutes ago, Shallos said:

I must say i liked the idea of some event like psl but also little bit different. I would come up with better name and maybe get some support to help run this.

I see people dont have much fait right now,  but i see potential in this also

I would like to see 

OU 2x

UU 2x

NU 2x

OU Doubles

UU Doubles

NU Doubles

Why? To make it special and set it apart from psl who has showdown tiers also

Goodluck i hope to see something rival psl in greatness in the future

Is this really gonna be real? I always thought this MSL named by himself is just a prank. I cant believe he really has real intention to do that. Cant see anything else but failing this attempt of steal. No hate or anything else but i find it silly and naughty that a Player like him trying to make him relevant by doing this.

1 hour ago, ErrorGlumac said:

Is this really gonna be real? I always thought this MSL named by himself is just a prank. I cant believe he really has real intention to do that. Cant see anything else but failing this attempt of steal. No hate or anything else but i find it silly and naughty that a Player like him trying to make him relevant by doing this.

I dont really know , i think it would be cool if he pulled off some cool event, just wrote my thinking down

Personaly i think being relevant is playing good in tournaments and get wins, being important for your team in tt etc

I dont know Moetal also so it is not my place to judge

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.