[MSL] Hype Thread

Moetal

1 minute ago, soyhector said:

Almost same tiers than PSL...put monotype, no one could scout and would be interesting. Also i think that is not neutral to put part of your name in the tournament name.

I'll put monotype into consideration. I'm not eligible to play or act as manager, I don't see how that is not neutral enough already.

I don't know why we're arguing about it. If I would be player who signed up for one or two psls, and didn't get drawned, I would simply sign up for this one and see what I can show. 
If you're part of PSL- great. You want to sign up to next one? Great again.

How many players were undrafted at all in psl6/7? All this can do is giving them more chances to play. 

11 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

I don't know why we're arguing about it. If I would be player who signed up for one or two psls, and didn't get drawned, I would simply sign up for this one and see what I can show. 

How many players were undrafted at all in psl6/7? All this can do is giving them more chances to play. 

So called elites are being jealous.

9 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

implying im gonna be drafted in msl....

Just buy your way into it. Sponsor a manager in exchange for a spot on the team.

Listen I have no real problem with this, though moetals naivety is amusing as usual. But anyone trying to frame this as a "farm league" for people who didn't make psl are fantasizing. It says right in the first paragraph that this is a "better Pokemmo super league"

It's meant to compete with PSL not supplement it. Which is fine and within moetals rights to try to do so. Do I think it'll actually work out? Hah. Should be fun to watch though

53 minutes ago, Munya said:

If you are going to antagonize them, don't complain when they respond.

This should be applied to all players, not selectively.  Its a bit amusing that certain players are allowed to call me brainless by name but then I respond and my post is deleted.  Shameful? Pathetic?

37 minutes ago, Gilan said:

Wait... So is this a scam or not?

Do I look like a scammer to you? With that said, I'd like to point out I am usually the receiving end/victim of a scam.

Edited by Moetal

I think a better event would be to hold a Moetal's Tournament for those left out, I'll leave creative title naming to someone else.

It would be a tournament exclusive to those who signed up for PSL, but were not drafted.

Cause, I personally don't envy the idea of an identical event running alongside the existing one...

2 hours ago, Bearminator said:

inb4 Pokemon Super League Division 1 And Division 2 each season two teams got to D1 worst two teams in D1 goes to D2 , make it like soccer , pay players every week and bonus if they win

2 minutes ago, Lazaro23 said:

More like moemoe's super cringe league.

i ain't playing that shit, and I'm pretty sure 90% of the community won't sign up as well, but yeah, anyone's free to host whatever cringe they want.

Saved for future reference. Remind me to post this when I see you sign up.

1 hour ago, AbdOuMarley said:

inb4 Pokemon Super League Division 1 And Division 2 each season two teams got to D1 worst two teams in D1 goes to D2 , make it like soccer , pay players every week and bonus if they win

was a good idea until you said "soccer"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.