Middle-earth [Shadow of Mordor/War]

I didn't see a Middle-earth / Lord of the Rings thread open and new Shadow of War gameplay is out so I thought it'd be cool to see if anyone else was hyped. I really liked the Middle-Earth books and movies (even The Hobbit ones!) so I think it's cool to see some new content from that universe. I only played like half of Shadow of Mordor, but I may just have to buy Shadow of War to see if it's as cool as it looks. 

Personally, my favorite character was always Legolas but I mean who isn't a sucker for seeing Aragorn being a boss. 

Thoughts?

I love the Lord of the Rings series but Shadow of Mordor was fucking atrocious in its story telling, it had nice mechanics but the game play was very repetitive and the story basically led nowhere half the time, super tedious , bad voice acting and script. Hopefully this is better

7 hours ago, TJXD said:

I love the Lord of the Rings series but Shadow of Mordor was fucking atrocious in its story telling, it had nice mechanics but the game play was very repetitive and the story basically led nowhere half the time, super tedious , bad voice acting and script. Hopefully this is better

I actually didn't mind the story much but I can see what you're saying, and I especially agree with you in terms of the repetitive gameplay as that was one of the main reasons I stopped playing.