[MSL] Donation Thread

Moetal

9 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

There is really no need to carry on with this.  You think your good at this game, I don't.  You think the PSL is relevant, I don't. 

At the end of the day, this individual wants to host their own series and there is nothing wrong with that.  I'm not salty about anything other than witnessing the same "usual suspects" gang up on and harass someone who has a different viewpoint than them.

So tl;dr: When you start unnecessary flaming by calling people washed up and when you get your ass handled to you just go to your shell and act like "arguing is pointless". Goob job.

Orange, please take a breath here dude....

It is common knowledge that some of the head officials in the PSL don't even play this game.  If you don't play a game, your not relevant to that game, its not flaming, its pointing out a fact.  Its not a "shell act" only reason I'm posting here is I know what its like to have what ever you want to call this group of players gang up and attack you (while simultaneously reporting any post you make attacking them back or defending yourself).  It is pathetic, and it is a waste of time.

I have better things to do with my day than post here, hopefully you can say the same.

Oh man, Murcielago doesn't think I'm good. His opinion matters sooooo much to me because he's sooooo relevant and has accomplished sooooo many things. His 300+ ladder matches are really an impressive feat, wish I had time was good enough to have that many matches =(

Since we're here again, just fight LifeStyle and let's stop with this pointless argument. Iirc this is Msl donation thread not "I think Leaderboard is better than tournaments because I can". 

As for MSL- when someone said that rejected players should make own league to show others how they're playing, few others said its great idea, cause you can always watch best players from rejected list to see who you can maybe buy in midseason or next season. Then why Moetal cant make own league even with those players? It's not like PSL will have less players.

Also, basing managers on donations is bad, bad bad idea. 

3 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

I dont even know who you are and why you'd be relevant in this Game. All i can see you is you are posting dumb brainless Shit, flaming and complaining, is this the way that should Male you relevant? 

yes, this is exactly the way people in MSL thread should act actually 

43 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Also, basing managers on donations is bad, bad bad idea. 

If someone cared enough to be a manager, they'll find the money one way or another. Also it's based off of the top eight contributors that wants to be a manager. Someone like Doc can donate 50 m and choose not to be a manager, and free up the spot for a player next in line. Doc can also sponsor a player he deems worthy to be a manager.

Edit: What this means is that the managers are not chosen by the host, but rather by the players. It completely removes all bias - after all I can't say the DOG trio had the best judgement in the PSL selection of managers. If, again, the to-be manager is popular or experienced enough, people will get him or her a spot one way or another. You also need to take account of whether or not players would sign up for you also, and as you know, the more players on your team = less rewards, so each team can take in only so much players.

Edited by Moetal

I like the idea of giving lesser players a chance to shine. PSL has been argued to be for elite players in the week six thread, so a tournament suited for those not top on leaderboards/not winning officials doesn't seem bad at all. And, as @Bearminator said, it could be a way to find players with potential for next season. 

Buying manager position is still a garbage idea, let people sign up for the position. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.