[MSL] Donation Thread

Moetal

2 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

Nah, ur about the only person I like who is affiliated with that cringe nerd league.

Regardless of your view on the players involved, the PSL is one of the most successful unofficial events this game has ever seen and something that is looked forward to by countless players; new or old. It brings the community together in so many ways, but unfortunately many players miss out on the opportunity to take part simply because they are not that well known. The ranked system was a great opportunity for managers to take a "glimpse" into the activity of some players, but even then the "old guard" hasn't fully accepted it as a competitive atmosphere. In the Top 25, yes there are some very talented players and they do fight for glory, but beyond that you see a lot of shit teams, shit plays, and bizarre sets from people just messing around. Now that the community has met you, I'd hope you'd try to take part in the PSL once again. It's actually rather fun when people aren't trying to tear you down the whole time. Trust me, I know. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.