LF White Knights: Cheels an autobiography

094aadcf49af45db60bb1d748ce9dc3c.png

Photo courtesy of @Summrs

After taking an almost 2.5 year hiatus from the game, I've finally returned. 

I started playing pokemmo the end of 2012, but my main character I started March of 2013. I had just logged over 1,200 hours and had encountered five OT shinies.

I'm now getting back into playing competitively and have joined team @Draekyn aka VVVV.

You can normally find me hunting ponyta.gif

I'll add more to this later if I can think of anything worthwhile. 

Edited by cchiovitti527
I dont know how to forum
1 hour ago, cchiovitti527 said:

094aadcf49af45db60bb1d748ce9dc3c.png

Photo courtesy of @Summrs

After taking an almost 2.5 year hiatus from the game, I've finally returned. 

I started playing pokemmo the end of 2012, but my main character I started March of 2013. I had just logged over 1,200 hours and had encountered five OT shinies.

I'm now getting back into playing competitively and have joined team @Draekyn aka VVVV.

You can normally find me hunting ponyta.gif

I'll add more to this later if I can think of anything worthwhile. 

Good morning Cheels, thank you for the comps you bred for me back then (I can link them in game for you). I was still trying to establish myself on PokeMMO at the time. I do have some unfortunate news about TeamSpeak. TS is no longer provided publicly, so if you want to speak to me, we might have to schedule a time to go on Discord.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update, I have 3 channels instead of 1 now. Enjoy them at your viewing pleasure:

1. Roy Rogers News: Headlines, Tournament coverage and commentary, and Update coverage

2. Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you navigate the game's features and activities (with time stamps in descriptions and annotations).

3. Roy Rogers Walkthrough: A channel dedicated to completing the story and locating hidden items courtesy of @RysPicz's guide.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

How is slidingpanda doing? I hope she is doing well. Good luck on your shiny hunt!

• 1 month later...