[PSL 7] Week Six

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

was insulting Lazaaro in the team pm 2 weeks ago

wot.

Guys, you must not use my name without tag my name, okay? Because i do not follow this page anymore. So please listen me carefully. I do not like dramas. I did not have any chat like that with Lazaroo. He was in my friendlist before psl too. I am active at forum and in game. We had different 2 team messages. And i wrote to there. But after benched, what i must write? That will be just noise for other players in my opinion. And i do not prefer to write to a group message which created for strategies . So without tagging or anyone asking something to me or asking practice, just noise. Also about team build, i can not give any advice without win somethings. So there is nothing to talk for me.

Before midseason, i did not miss any battle of mine. I waited each of my opponents more than 3 hours. I listened advices of Lazaroo and Lkrenz. I joined practice battles with Lazaroo. Well i never said i am good. So i do not have anything to say gbwead's comment. Gimmicks lovely what i can do. Also community combats are perfect place to try new pokes .

And after midseason, i suggested to Eric a program for scouting and practice with members. And Eric used this. i practiced with Sparkie and talked with Craneo. What i must do more? 

4 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

Guys, you must not use my name without tag my name, okay?

fam said @ him when you speak

59 minutes ago, Quint said:

You would do them a pleasure lucky your players cant cut their manager

0e13b073cb3938cf1c34f315837c0fcf.png

what a betrayal

wow i cant even spell top

12 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

they simply ignored his PM, two other players were not involved or even communicated with his team for a couple weeks, and another player had a negative impact on the team by outright trash talking another player. I simply wrote they were "inactive" because I didn't want to get into the drama, but alas, here we are. 

drama? nice excuse. You just have bullshit reasoning to justify those releases and writing "inactive" made it look as if you knew what you were doing. Has Eric made any efforts communicating with these players? If the only thing he did is tag them in the team pm, then he did absolutely nothing. 

19 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

To once again discuss Zeikooo, Gbwead clearly wrote in the manager PM thread that he had accidentally bought Gbwead, that he had no intention of playing him unless it was his absolute last option, that he didn't even trust him, that he didn't want to add him to his team PM, and that he would rather release him on the premise that no other manager could purchase him. This threw up red flags for Gunt, Orange, and I, so we acted to put Zeikooo back into the midseason player pool. We all felt this was a minimal punishment considering Gb would be losing a player he had very little interest in playing, but alas, here we are. 

Gtfo. I was having a simple conversation in the manager pm and little did I know I was actually getting prosecuted for merely suggesting something I wasn't even going to do. Why would I ever share my PSL intentions in the manager pm where all my competitors could see what my strategy is. This is ridiculous. The fact that you still don't get that is embarassing at this point.

Also, let's assume everything that was insinuated at best was how I truly felt. Is any of the things I am being accused of not allowed in PSL?

• Accidently buying a player? Totally allowed.
  • Using a player as a last resort substitute? Totally allowed, otherwise why the fuck did Eric buy 20 players when we theorically only needs 10.
  • Not fully trusting a player? It is totally allowed to not be as dumb and naive as you.
  • Not wanting to add a player to the PM? Gunthug confirmed himself that it is allowed and irrelevant.
  • Not wanting other managers to buy your players? Euh cmon now, this is PSL. Why would any manager send their players to another team, that is ridiculous.

Oh, but then we have "the whole is greater than the sum of the parts" argument that has been used in the past and yet doesn't apply here since a sum of null arguments adds up to nothing. 

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

If anyone has any further questions about this, please contact myself by PM or whisper in game. It shames me to see so much unnecessary drama week in and week out that is honestly ruining the very PSL we have all known and love, and it is surely going to drive players away in the future. 

Top Kek. If that is the case, you had a big part to play, so don't go crying now.

2 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

wot.

Don't geet me wrong. I feel the small council and Eric had no right to release you since you were a true warrior every week you played. Here is what Eric said about you in the manager pm: 

d4dcd612c55b99e4034f30b932108216.png

It doesn't even matter if that is true or not, a manager is there to manage his players and if two players don't get along, he has to make it work. Eric decided to take the easy way out because  he is scum. That's it.

1 hour ago, Moetal said:

I honestly don't know why you'd approve those releases Jarvan. Players that played and won matches shouldn't be able to be released that easily. How is that fair for any players? 

I dont often agree with Moetal, but allowing those releases was a pretty terrible decision, I mean those players still fought for their team, I mean even @TheNightArch got a cut for losing and dying, literally, for his team last season 

1 hour ago, EricTheGreat said:

dang man you're right, you do nothing wrong. gbwead would never do anything wrong. He would never argue with the host about every single decision made even when the host's say is final right? He would never try attempt to manipulate the rules and others for the benefit of himself right? He's no uguu. He would never up-bid a player when he had no intention of playing them, right? But if he gets the player might as well ask if any other managers could buy him after being released, then throw a fit, because what else is he supposed to do?

a62cb5c9934d96eee09de1c3162ec514.png

Gbwead would never do anything that would promote a better team environment, because he cares about the team and not himself! gbwead would never go argue about things that can make him look good, and leave all his other shitstains out!

667072bf09df00f6ffd421666249d384.png

Man, gbwead had a change of heart, according to him why would anyone want finn?

Oh I had not seen that before. And yeah, you are completly not putting this quote in its context. I was trying to sell you TJ and you told me that you did not need an OU player. I then told you TJ is a god NU player and you told me that you already have NU players. The only move I had left was to tell you that your NU players were bad and that TJ was better. If you think anything I said during our negociations is a true indicator of how I feel about a player, you're a complete joke.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Per @BigPapi, this is Gbwead in a nutshell

You said last week that you explained yourself over and over, but whenever I ask you if what you accuse me of doing is allowed or not, you always look the other way. I guess living in denial makes more sense to you that doing the right thing.

Can we drop the high levels of toxicity.  If you don't like the way someone hosts a player run event say your word and if their mind doesn't change suck it up and move on. If you make a decision and somebody partaking in the event doesn't like your decision after you've explained why you've made that decision, suck it up and move on and stop responding.

I don't think you should be allowed to release a player unless their behavior is toxic or the player is inactive. Both of these will result in punishments by the host(s). Let's just agree there was a misunderstanding with Eric and Dolittle, have a little handshake and move on with our lives. If Dolittle was not asked anything then there is no way to claim inactivity from his behalf, I think Eric could have handled a bit better with this case. But mistakes happen, I think Eric should either take Dolittle back in his roster or if he feels bad about it he's allowed to pass him to another roster if both parties agree.

Gb, what the fuck. The fact you even compare the case of you releasing a player with intentions to not allow anyone to play them and another manager releasing a player thinking they're inactive are so completely different cases I have no idea why do you need to start to talk shit in this thread as well. It almost feels like you're waiting for any opportunity to start to spew your shit about JJ or gunthug and then there's no stopping to it. You argued your case in manager PM. Points were taken. JJ just decided to enforce a rule he made before the season. The fact you still need to go on about this is obnoxious and kills everything what PSL should be about. I get that you want to win and do everything in your power to win but it almost feels like you rather make the whole event lose all its spice rather than give in about the slightest thing, especially on a case where there honestly were no bias included. And if you honestly think that decision of JJs was made of bias you're so far up in your own ass, I'm sorry but I have no other way to say it. It's getting to the point I honestly wouldn't blame JJ and gunt for not wanting to do anything with you for the rest of the season.

12 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

I don't think you should be allowed to release a player unless their behavior is toxic or the player is inactive. Both of these will result in punishments by the host(s). Let's just agree there was a misunderstanding with Eric and Dolittle, have a little handshake and move on with our lives. If Dolittle was not asked anything then there is no way to claim inactivity from his behalf, I think Eric could have handled a bit better with this case. But mistakes happen, I think Eric should either take Dolittle back in his roster or if he feels bad about it he's allowed to pass him to another roster if both parties agree.

That is completly fair and a great idea.

16 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Gb, what the fuck. The fact you even compare the case of you releasing a player with intentions to not allow anyone to play them and another manager releasing a player thinking they're inactive are so completely different cases I have no idea why do you need to start to talk shit in this thread as well. It almost feels like you're waiting for any opportunity to start to spew your shit about JJ or gunthug and then there's no stopping to it. You argued your case in manager PM. Points were taken. JJ just decided to enforce a rule he made before the season. The fact you still need to go on about this is obnoxious and kills everything what PSL should be about. I get that you want to win and do everything in your power to win but it almost feels like you rather make the whole event lose all its spice rather than give in about the slightest thing, especially on a case where there honestly were no bias included. And if you honestly think that decision of JJs was made of bias you're so far up in your own ass, I'm sorry but I have no other way to say it. It's getting to the point I honestly wouldn't blame JJ and gunt for not wanting to do anything with you for the rest of the season.

The comparison is very relevant since you just admitted that the decision regarding Dolittle could be considered as a mistake. That is how I feel about the decision about Zeikooo and it just happened that Eric had the two players. Whether it is bias or lack of judgement, a mistake remains a mistake. In this case, one mistake goes Eric's way and the other also goes Eric's way while screwing me in the process. This is deja vu for me which is why I am complaining and if I had not done so, no one would have acknowledge the mistake made here.

There is nothing toxic about complaining about decisions taken by authorities. That's how civilized societies fonction and grow. As for JJ, when I confronted him about him reporting me to staff, he went into a balistic monologue and blocked me. The guy doesn't want to do anything with people that disagree with him and that is imo toxic. Fighting for what I believe in is not. I also told JJ many times that if he doesn't want me to post, he just has to ignore me. If he talks about me, that's because he wants a reaction, so it goes both ways. As for Gunthug, whenever I speak to him, I can just tell he knows he fucked up even though he will never say it.

I'm sorry you find my posts obnoxious, but that's the way it is and I would also argue that a PSL without drama would be disappointing for many.