[PSL 7] Week Six

16 minutes ago, EricTheGreat said:

lmfao ethics and gbwead in the same post

When GB bought someone and they "thought" he wouldn't use him, they cancelled the whole thing and took his credits, and that's totally OK for me if the host is sure about it and think ethics are that important in PSL. But then you shamelessly release people from your team with the only REAL reason that they lower your price pool, but the host doesn't even bat an eye. I'm not even tryin to achieve anything saying this, the host won't go back on his decisions, and the ridiculousness of this is pretty obvious.

52 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Point was it didn't really matter why he wanted to release them, as long as it wasn't part of a larger conspiracy not to ever give them a shot to play 

So Eric is allowed to do something for which I got punished for suggesting. That makes total sense. Afterall, everyone knows that my goal when I signed up as manager was to destroy psl and screw players out of their chances of competing. Eric would never do that though. He is a nice guy; I mean anyone that gets along with JJ must be a nice guy, right? The kid is no uguu. Why would he release players anyways? It's not like he had 20 players and sharing the psl prize money with them would be a problem. Why would he not release Dolittle? It's not like the guy was active or played for him every week before midseason. According to Eric, Dolittle's only contribution to his team was insulting Lazaaro in the team pm 2 weeks ago. Why would he not buy Zeikooo during the midseason auction after he got put back in the auction? It's not like he already had 19 players, including some that he was going to release. It's not like had a chance to outbid me when I bought Zeikooo. It's not like he said to me he would never trade 1k for Zeikooo. It's weird that he ended up paying 2k for him though. Anyhow, like I said, the kid is clearly no uguu. 

10 minutes ago, gbwead said:

made me lol

dang man you're right, you do nothing wrong. gbwead would never do anything wrong. He would never argue with the host about every single decision made even when the host's say is final right? He would never try attempt to manipulate the rules and others for the benefit of himself right? He's no uguu. He would never up-bid a player when he had no intention of playing them, right? But if he gets the player might as well ask if any other managers could buy him after being released, then throw a fit, because what else is he supposed to do?

a62cb5c9934d96eee09de1c3162ec514.png

Gbwead would never do anything that would promote a better team environment, because he cares about the team and not himself! gbwead would never go argue about things that can make him look good, and leave all his other shitstains out!

667072bf09df00f6ffd421666249d384.png

Man, gbwead had a change of heart, according to him why would anyone want finn?

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

When you ignore all context and just cherry pick the facts that suit your argument. Whoever said you'd be a good lawyer was way off haha, you'd be butchered if you tried to pull that shit in my County 

Like I would want to be a uguuroach lawyer for a living, get over yourself. Cherry pick or not, facts are facts and at least I'm talking about them. Maybe that is something you should try instead of making baseless accusations like you've been doing for weeks.

To explain this a bit better, every manager has the right to release players from their team. It's written in the rules, but the context in which they release those players is where Gunthug, OrangeManiac, and I provide our subjective input. 

Eric formally requested to release the four players named with the reasoning that one player he was unable to contact at all; they simply ignored his PM, two other players were not involved or even communicated with his team for a couple weeks, and another player had a negative impact on the team by outright trash talking another player. I simply wrote they were "inactive" because I didn't want to get into the drama, but alas, here we are. 

To once again discuss Zeikooo, Gbwead clearly wrote in the manager PM thread that he had accidentally bought Gbwead, that he had no intention of playing him unless it was his absolute last option, that he didn't even trust him, that he didn't want to add him to his team PM, and that he would rather release him on the premise that no other manager could purchase him. This threw up red flags for Gunt, Orange, and I, so we acted to put Zeikooo back into the midseason player pool. We all felt this was a minimal punishment considering Gb would be losing a player he had very little interest in playing, but alas, here we are. 

If anyone has any further questions about this, please contact myself by PM or whisper in game. It shames me to see so much unnecessary drama week in and week out that is honestly ruining the very PSL we have all known and love, and it is surely going to drive players away in the future.