[PSL 7] Week Six

Just now, DiDi said:

you cant be triggered this badly by @gbwead, there's just no way lol

i know you're pretty new here so lemme explain. this collage doc has thrown together is kind of like a throwback meme to one he made in season 1. 

I can't remember why it was a thing season one or who it was about, but it was a thing and it was funny stuff.

Just now, gbwead said:

The kid is still mad I kicked his ass in his own tier.

nah, just returning fire... you do an awful lot of shit talking and everyone else is too nice to fire back. Well I aint a uguu

Just now, Rigamorty said:

i know you're pretty new here so lemme explain. this collage doc has thrown together is kind of like a throwback meme to one he made in season 1. 

I can't remember why it was a thing season one or who it was about, but it was a thing and it was funny stuff.

it was oldkeith fam, good times

7 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

nah, just returning fire... you do an awful lot of shit talking and everyone else is too nice to fire back. Well I aint a uguu

Get real. You're just the pitiful guy that got his ass handed to him so much time in regular tiers that he fled to Doubles to feel better about himself. If after I say that you're an idiot, your reply is to link the the best of 2017 thread with your name, it just confirms what I just told you about being pretentious which I dislike. 

Edited by gbwead
4 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Get real. You're just the pitiful guy that got his ass handed to him so much time in regular tiers that he fled to Doubles to feel better about himself. If after saying you're an idiot, your reply is to link the the best of 2017 thread with your name, it just confirms what I just told you about being pretentious which I dislike. 

Image result for triggering intensifies

m8 I used to win OU tours when this game was legit good back in 2013

I play doubles because im good at it, and with my work schedule it means I dont have to constantly make new comps

linking the best of 2017 thread is a joke because we are two months in

Edited by DoctorPBC
11 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

it was oldkeith fam, good times

yeah good times when you won vs me, after which you lost our following 6 or 7 encounters. was definitely fun

Just now, OldKeith said:

yeah good times when you won vs me, after which you lost our following 6 or 7 encounters. was definitely fun

its ok keith, me vs you is old news... I certainly did have my fun tho ;)

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

you do this shit all the time tho which just shows how insecure you are about your perceived skills

dude I won a tournament like a week ago, its not perceived... they are there

1 minute ago, FinnTheMember said:

Uhm hello :)

1. I didnt use new team message. Because nobody told me that i had to use it.
  2. I didnt help to practice, because nobody wanted. I asked to Craneo but, he was busy tho. Bench player asking for practice, weird enough tho.
  3. I didnt encouragement people, because i didnt know psl is somewhere too emotional.
  4. I didnt loan comps, because nobody needs mines or wanted mines.
  5. I didnt introduce myself to new members, tho who did?
  6. Lkrenz is showing big effort, what i can say, he is good player.
  7. Lazaroo wanted to loan me his comps many times, tried to help every time.
  8. Last, about tiny prize ; funny. Well i dont care money. DoubleJ wanted me to join at previous season. So i wanted to experienced this event and

Thanks Eric for gave me a chance. Good luck and have fun to everyone at next weeks.

Respect.