How is this even possible :S ?

Terresa

I am pretty sure this has to do with the value of the euro and dollar difference. Either way this is what it says in the terms of use;

11b II: You acknowledge that Reward Point estimates for Donations are non-guaranteed estimates which may be given for a Donation, automatically created at the time of a user's query, and that PokeMMO has no obligation to ensure that the amount of Reward Points quoted to you during the Donation process is credited to Your Account.

PrM3pvN.png

It says that you purchase 5000 Reward Points and only once the payment is confirmed, you are being informed about the real amount that your purchased.

This seems to be an error because it was not like this in the past. 73 or 32 Reward Points are useless because I can't purchase anything with them =(  !!

Please have a look Admins and try to fix it.

• Desu unlocked this topic
4 hours ago, Desu said:

This doesn't seem right, can you please contact xsolla (Bottom left of the donate page) and ask them about this? I'll be reaching out on my own to verify this, but having you do it directly might save some time in figuring out what is wrong.

In the meantime I've gone ahead and credited your account with an extra 500 reward points.

When can I get back my 25k RP?

• Zehkar locked this topic