[Tutorial] Make your own Signatures

Akunja

thanks for the general idea of how to make sigs! I've been kinda wanting to, but I never have since I just can't. These brushes and the general idea of a (very) basic sig is quite helpful so thank you!

Now I just need to find pokemon images I actually like that I'm actually allowed to use. Unfortunately all the good ones are off limits. (I don't like stock images)

thanks for the general idea of how to make sigs! I've been kinda wanting to, but I never have since I just can't. These brushes and the general idea of a (very) basic sig is quite helpful so thank you!

Now I just need to find pokemon images I actually like that I'm actually allowed to use. Unfortunately all the good ones are off limits. (I don't like stock images)

Not sure what you mean by 'off limits', but there's good renders for all the Pokemon on Bulbapedia.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gonna put my signature in here. The character's shading is done by me. Even if I don't have any knowledge about Photoshop, how did my signature look like? (Sorry, I'm Chilean)
EDIT: I'm a complete shit doing signatures!
[img]http://i.subirimagenes.cl/l/firstsigna.png[/img]

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully I'm not necroing this, but here goes.

Β 

My first sig:

Β 

FirstSig_zpsfeddeea7.png

Β 

And, I made it with GIMP. Google is truly your best friend.

Β 

Also, thanks for the tutorial and I hope you can complete it soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I can tell I'm a complete noob right here, only been on Forums for 2 Days, but... What do you upload the images to, to get the url to use them?

Try image hosting sites such as imgur, tinypic, imageshack, postimage, photobucket, etc etc.