Pokeball Replacer

maximilious

Question

Pokemon Pokeball Replacer

Basically, in Pokemon Summary window, an option for players to "replace" current pokemon pokeball.

"Are you sure you want to replace pokeball with GREAT BALL? Replacing pokeballs will permanently delete your current pokeball" can be the dialog for such a system.

OR 

You can make it so the current pokeball is not lost during the replacement process.  I KNOW what you are thinking next, well wouldn't this make master balls extremely abusive? Yes.  That's why you make exceptions for masters where they will ALWAYS be deleted from replacing it.

I would like to see such a feature in the game :) And I know some of my friends would like it too... Would it be a possibility? 

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Minsu said:

I don't think masterballs should be usable in "Pokeball Replacer"

Cause when you're breeding ,there's a selection to choose what pokeball you want your pokemon to be in and it doesn't include masterball in it.

I Agree, that's why I said in the second option we can make an exception for master balls where they are "DELETED" when replaced since people could be using this to abuse and just catch pokemon with them then replace :)

Edited by maximilious
Just now, maximilious said:

I Agree, that's why I said in the second option we can make an exception for master balls where they are "DELETED" when replaced since people could be using this to abuse and just catch pokemon with them then replace :)

I clearly said "Masterball should not be usable in this feature" that totally doesn't mean I read the whole thing, am I right?

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

or u can just catch the pokemon/give it after breeding with the ball u want it to have

What if I purchase a pokemon 5x31 6x31 and want to change the ball?

What if I catch a SAFARI pokemon and would like to replace the ball?

What if I got a pokemon from someone and would like to replace the ball?

What if I used masterball to catch a legendary and I would like to change the ball? (In the future)

Not everyone plays the breeding game remember :)

On 2/27/2017 at 2:24 AM, SodaNaranja said:

Inb4 new gen comes in and we get new pokeballs and you have to re-breed a 5x31. No dude let us be.

My point exactly, this feature would make it easier for previous pokemon to change it's pokeball if newer ones are released :)

On 2/27/2017 at 5:52 AM, GeneralVenican said:

or u can just catch the pokemon/give it after breeding with the ball u want it to have

On 2/27/2017 at 5:55 AM, maximilious said:

What if I purchase a pokemon 5x31 6x31 and want to change the ball?

What if I got a pokemon from someone and would like to replace the ball?

What if I used masterball to catch a legendary and I would like to change the ball? (In the future)

Not everyone plays the breeding game remember :)

What if you just accidently used the wrong ball?  People tend to like to put their finished competitive breeds into Luxury Balls. Do you want to have to breed a whole new 4-5 IV natured breed. Just to change the pokeball to a luxury ball? All because you accidently held in the "a" button half a second too long, and the old man took the command to put it in a pokeball?

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:55 AM, maximilious said:

Wow I'm super late to this but damn if I cause a awesome safari wild I wouldn't want to replace the ball, hell I have comps in safari balls because they just work with that ball, besides that It would be cool to see, idk if they will do It or not since the base game is much different when it comes to how the balls are chosen on pokemon.