RyukoNotsunaga's Alt-Store

RyukoNotsunaga

Decided to open up a mini-store for my alt, YamiRyu. Probably just gonna be a collection of Ditto for a while, since that's all I really have on this character at the moment. :3.

Note.:

If you are interested in making an offer for something, please post your offer in this topic, rather than sending me a PM/whispering me in-game. I generally take those as signs that someone may be trying to scam me.

1x31 Ditto

Spoiler

3687406f3f.gif

2a0a2f46c8.gif

a5d031feb9.gif

7da4ff4d3a.gif

Training Services: (Do not mail me your Pokémon and/or the payment before we even agree on anything. This is to minimize the risk of the possibility of losing track of your Pokémon.) 

Also, please be sure to fill out the template provided. If no template is used, or is missing information, I will not accept your request until it is fixed.:

Template.:

Pokémon.:

EVs.:

Level-Training?:

Moves To learn.:

Moves To Keep.:

Evolve?:  (If the Pokémon being requested has multiple evolutions, and/or isn't a level-up evolution,

you'll have to evolve it yourself. Tyrouge, Feebas, Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, etc.)

Extra Information.: (Not required unless necessary.)

Rules.:

Hide contents

1.: I require payment up-front before training any player's Pokémon. Do not ask me if you can pay me after the service is complete, and do not ask me if you don't currently have enough to pay for the service.

2.: Please be patient and do not ask how long it will take me to finish the EV-Training/Level-Training. I will never give out ETAs.

If you are impatient or disrespectful, I will return your Pokémon as-is, you will not be refunded, and I will never accept another request from you.

3.: You must send me the information of what stats you'd like to have EV-Trained in a PM, as well as information on if you'd like your Pokémon to not evolve, have any moves learned through leveling up, etc.

4.: If you request any changes to the EV-Training after I've begun, an additional fee will be issued. For example, if you asked for 252 Atk and 252 Speed,

and then wanted 252 Atk and 252 HP, you would be charged an additional 25k if it's standard training, or 50k for the advanced training.

Standard EV-Training Services: (No Amnesia Brace.)

EV-Training.:

25k per fully/almost-fully EV-Trained stat

(If a request requires more than 2 stats to be EV-Trained, extra fees may occur. For example, an EV set of something like HP 98, Atk 252, and Speed 160 would have a fee of 25k for Atk, but also a 25k fee for Speed, and a 12.5k fee for HP. If it were something like HP 129, Atk 252, Speed 129, it'd be 12.5k for the HP and Speed. If the EV-Training + Level-Training option is selected, this part will be waived.)

EV-Training + Level-Training to Lvl. 50.:

100k (If a stat is already EV-Trained, I'll calculate a reduction in the fee which reflects that.)

Level-Training Services.:

Lvl. 1-39.: 1k per-level

Lvl. 40-69.: 2.5k per-level

Lvl. 70-100.: 5k per level

Currently training these players' Pokémon.:

1.:

2.:

3.:

4.:

5.:

6.:

7.:

8.:

9.:

10.:

11.:

12.:

13.:

14.:

15.:

16.:

17.:

18.:

19.:

20.:

251.gif

Breeding Services.:

Please read these rules before sending me a PM.

Hide contents

1.: I only offer ?x31 breeds, both natured and non-natured alike. Do not ask me for 3x31 3x25+ or any other combination, as well as Hidden Power type breeds. Especially if you read this and still think it'd be okay to request something like that. It's not. That just tells me that you don't respect me enough to follow my rules. Only keep it 1-6x31, and either natured/non-natured.

2.: I will not breed genderless/Pokémon that can possibly turn into different Pokémon. (Nido family, Volbeat/Illumise, Beldum, Porygon, etc.) It's too much of a hassle to breed them, as they rely solely on either the genderless Pokémon having good-great IVs, or rely on a Ditto having good-great IVs. And for single-gendered Pokémon like the Nido family and Volbeat/Illumise, there's a chance that the breed could become the wrong Pokémon at some point.

3.: If you are requesting a Pokémon which has a baby form, an extra fee of 30k per 31 IV will be added. This is due to having to get them to evolve first, in order to re-breed them. Here's a link to a list of baby Pokémon.

4.: If you are requesting a ?x31 comp. Pokémon to be bred with egg moves, I will require a base Pokémon that already has those egg moves beforehand. For example, if you are requesting a 5-6x31 Charmander to be bred with Dragon Dance, Ancient Power, Air Cutter, and Outrage, I would require a Charmander that already has those moves. If you request a Pokémon to be bred with egg moves from scratch, I'll charge an extra 20k per egg move, as multiple breeds would have to be done beforehand.

5.: In the unforeseen circumstance where a Shiny Pokémon is bred during the process, or even if the final result of the breed turns out to be Shiny, the Shiny Pokémon will belong to me. If such an event occurs, I will breed a new Pokémon that fits the request. After all, I'm being asked to breed Pokémon. Not Shiny Pokémon.

6.: Do not be impatient and repetitively contact me with "How's it going?"/"Is it almost finished?"/etc. Once every 2-3 days is perfectly fine, but not 3-10 times in the same day or something. (Yes, I've had this happen before. Tried being patient with that user, but they kept being disrespectful and impatient. So that person got blocked.) Remember that I'm taking time out of my day to do something for you. The least you can do is respect the time that I'm taking out of my day to work on your request. If you don't follow this rule, I will send you the Pokémon that I have at the time as-is, you will not be refunded, and I will not accept any requests from you again. You can be sure that I will be working on what's being requested as much as I can, as soon as I can get to it. Just remember that I'm also a staff member. So I'll most-likely have other things to handle during the process as well.

7.: Like with all other services, I require payment upfront. I will not accept installation payments, as it'll make the breeding that much more complicated and time-consuming.

8.: Once you've read these rules thoroughly and have decided on what you want to request, please send me a PM on the forums with very specific information. (Pokemon, natured/non-natured, number of 31 IVs, gender, etc.) Do not post a comment on this topic with what you're requesting, or I'll remove it and won't respond to you.

(There may be a chance that I may have missed something. So if you request something that I can't do, I'll be sure let you know and update my rules.)

Currently breeding these players' Pokémon.:

1.: Jezo.: 5X31 Dragon breeder - (Finished.)

2.: MightyBoxer.: Natured 5X31 Swablu - (Finished.)

3.:

4.:

5.:

251.gif

Wishlist

Celebi.

Shiny Ledian.

Shinies.

Comps.

More PokeDollars.

Edited by RyukoNotsunaga
  • Rulana locked this topic