1st Generation Tier Council

OldKeith

Question

I am a Genwunner. I have played the original pokemon game in which Hitmonchan looked kinda weird and I picked it anyway. If you are also an Original, I salute you, but if you played any other games your opinion means nothing.

Do you fellow Genwunner feel nostalgic about the times where everything was simple and Steel and Dark Type cancer did not exist in game? Do you remember the merciless Alakazam sweeps with joy? Do you miss Thunderbolt Gyarados being a viable pokemon?

We should unite, create our own council and divide the gen 1 pokemon we have into 7 or 8 tiers, and dismiss/block every player that thinks the real pokedex does not end at #151. See this as an opportunity to divide the community, and maybe staff will create a special server only for us where Dark and Steel Types are spooky stories around the fireplace.

We need this. Without gen 1 exclusively, we also have generations 2 and 3. That is unacceptable.

Before you comment ask yourself this: does Onix evolve? If your answer is yes, refrain from posting.

Btw devs if you create a server for us you can make me admin.

1 answer to this question